• Mr

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have enared all badges "Developer Beginner" and planing for intermidate developer topices/badges also.
Mean while I'm just thinking to take 401 developer cerification exam.

Can someboady please guide me on that, is my developer beginner badges/topic knowledge would enough to attampt the exam or do I need to complete Intermidiate developer topics also before the exam.

Note, the "http://certification.salesforce.com/developers" website has sample question and saying that the topics covered in developer beginner would enough but I need some expert guidence before I make move.

Thanks
Suri.

Hi,
While I was doing the Challenge "Create an approval process that validates when a Prospect Account becomes a Customer."

Desc: For purposes of local regulation new customers must be approved by the legal team.
When an Account has the value of 'Prospect' in the Type field, a user will click the 'Submit for Approval' button to launch an approval process. The process will only happen if Type is 'Prospect' and there are more than 500 employees. Upon entry of the process, Type will become 'Pending' and be locked. If approved, Type will be set to 'Customer' and be unlocked. If not approved, Type will be set back to 'Prospect' and will be unlocked.

Issue: I'm getting following error "Looks like something went wrong, please try again later." when i click check Challenge button
I had tested the chanegs and it's working as per Challenge.
Also I had checked the all previous questions and answers from trailhead forum as well.

Please find the screen attached with my changes..

Account_Approve New Account

Note: I have tried with/without Active, with email and without email templete 

Pleasehelp out.
Hi, can somebody find the below error.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Mailing POSTAL CODE should be same as account shipping POSTAL code: []
Hi, I'm started with basic trailhead for developers and trying to understand concepts step-by-step. In order to complete one of my chanllege . I need to add two members to one profile where it has user license "salesforce" and allowed only one user to get add underneath. And as another profile didn't allowed to add the "salesforce" user license. Here i would need to understand that is anything  i missed to remove or salesforce will itself provide only one "salesforce" user license for every developer login?
I can't complete the challenge because the field name creates an error, Days_Since_Last_Update__c

Error: The custom field name you provided Days_Since_Last_Update__c on object Case can only contain alphanumeric characters, must begin with a letter, cannot end with an underscore or contain two consecutive underscore characters, and must be unique across all Case fields
Hi,
While I was doing the Challenge "Create an approval process that validates when a Prospect Account becomes a Customer."

Desc: For purposes of local regulation new customers must be approved by the legal team.
When an Account has the value of 'Prospect' in the Type field, a user will click the 'Submit for Approval' button to launch an approval process. The process will only happen if Type is 'Prospect' and there are more than 500 employees. Upon entry of the process, Type will become 'Pending' and be locked. If approved, Type will be set to 'Customer' and be unlocked. If not approved, Type will be set back to 'Prospect' and will be unlocked.

Issue: I'm getting following error "Looks like something went wrong, please try again later." when i click check Challenge button
I had tested the chanegs and it's working as per Challenge.
Also I had checked the all previous questions and answers from trailhead forum as well.

Please find the screen attached with my changes..

Account_Approve New Account

Note: I have tried with/without Active, with email and without email templete 

Pleasehelp out.
Hello,

I'm having trouble checking the challenge, I've checked other discussions and I've done exactly what others have done to pass but everytime I click check challange it gives me this error message:

Looks like something went wrong, please try again later.

I've logged out of both Developer Edition and Trailhead acc, used another new Developer Edition to redo the challenge and it gives me the same message.
Hi, can somebody find the below error.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Mailing POSTAL CODE should be same as account shipping POSTAL code: []
Hi, I'm started with basic trailhead for developers and trying to understand concepts step-by-step. In order to complete one of my chanllege . I need to add two members to one profile where it has user license "salesforce" and allowed only one user to get add underneath. And as another profile didn't allowed to add the "salesforce" user license. Here i would need to understand that is anything  i missed to remove or salesforce will itself provide only one "salesforce" user license for every developer login?
Hello,

This is the trailhead questions which I am trying to solve :

Create an Apex class that returns an array (or list) of formatted strings ('Test 0', 'Test 1', ...). The length of the array is determined by an integer parameter.The Apex class must be called 'StringArrayTest' and be in the public scope.
The Apex class must have a public static method called 'generateStringArray'.
The 'generateStringArray' method must return an array (or list) of strings. Each string must have a value in the format 'Test n' where n is the index of the current string in the array. The number of returned strings is specified by the integer parameter to the 'generateStringArray' method.

Here is my code :

public class StringArrayTest {
    public static List <String> generateStringArray (Integer n) {
       List<String> List1 = new List<String> ();
        for(Integer i=0;i<n;i++) {
          List1.add('\'Test'+ i+'\'' );
  }
        System.debug(List1);
        return List1;
    } 

}

I am getting following error :

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Executing the 'generateStringArray' method failed. Either the method does not exist, is not static, or does not return the proper number of strings.

I tried it many times but I am not able to solve this problem. Please help. 

Create an Apex class that returns an array (or list) of strings: 
Create an Apex class that returns an array (or list) of formatted strings ('Test 0', 'Test 1', ...). The length of the array is determined by an integer parameter.The Apex class must be called 'StringArrayTest' and be in the public scope.
The Apex class must have a public static method called 'generateStringArray'.
The 'generateStringArray' method must return an array (or list) of strings. Each string must have a value in the format 'Test n' where n is the index of the current string in the array. The number of returned strings is specified by the integer parameter to the 'generateStringArray' method.

MyApexClass to above Challenge:

public class StringArrayTest {

public static List<string> generateStringArray(Integer n)
    {
        List<String> myArray = new List<String>();

for(Integer i=0;i<n;i++)
        {
            myArray.add('Test'+i);
            System.debug(myArray[i]);
        }
        return myArray;

}

It's compile and execute as per requirement in Developer console. But Traihead showing the below error:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Executing the 'generateStringArray' method failed. Either the method does not exist, is not static, or does not return the proper number of strings.

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.