• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I completed module 3. Create and Customize List Views part of Lightning Experience Customization. The challenge shows as complete but the progress show the module as incomplete. I use the same developer org for all trailhead activity. How can this be corrected?
I completed module 3. Create and Customize List Views part of Lightning Experience Customization. The challenge shows as complete but the progress show the module as incomplete. I use the same developer org for all trailhead activity. How can this be corrected?

Hi all,

I have one softphone in my organization and i want to be implement that in lightning also, for that i want to get the soft phone on lightning mobile to adjest the UI Look and field.
Below steps i followed:

1) Enabled lightning in my organization.
Step1

2) Swhiched into lightning Experience

Step2
3) While pressing F12 it should be come in mobile mode along with soft phone, but i am unable to see the softphone in this step.

Note: But i can get the softphone in Salesforce classic Mode.

Please provide me the solution to get the softphone in lightning mobile mode.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I've been trying to find out the required fields for some objects but was not sure how I could do this.  For example the User object has details specified as follows  http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_objects_user.htm#topic-title  How can I find out from this though which fields are actually required fields when creating a new user & which are not?

Thanking you in advance for your help!