• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
SFDC Expiring Certificate Notification
DescriptionWe received a mail from salesforce -
You have one or more certificates in your Salesforce org  that will expire soon. Review the list below and visit Certificate and Key Management from Setup to make an update.
I can see there is one valid certificate available can I replace the expiring certificate with this certificate  ?
Also when I am trying the replace this certificate , I am getting a warning message -
Warning: If you change this certificate, users can't connect to service providers until you reconfigure each service provider to work with the new certificate.
Let me know what actions I need to take .
Hello frnds, we would like to integrate some of the dates from MS Project online with salesforce, so that if dates are entered once , they should be synced in both
Hello frnds,
we would like to integrate some of the dates from MS Project online with salesforce, so that if dates are entered once , they should be synced in both.
Can some one guide me on integration of MS Project online with salesforce
Hello frnds, we would like to integrate some of the dates from MS Project online with salesforce, so that if dates are entered once , they should be synced in both
Hello frnds,
we would like to integrate some of the dates from MS Project online with salesforce, so that if dates are entered once , they should be synced in both.
Can some one guide me on integration of MS Project online with salesforce