Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I have 2 custom objects...

1. Renewal (Renewal__c)
2. Module (Module__c)

I have used Lookup relationship between the 2 objects - Module Custom object is listed as the Related lists under Renewal object. I'm unable to use Master Detail relationship as i do not want the Master record to be deleted when a child is deleted.

Module custom object (Module__c) has a field called Price_with_Tax__c and
Renewal object has a field called Total_Amount_Modules__c.

Module will have multiple records added. I need to sum the total of Price_with_Tax__c field and store it in the Total_Amount_Modules__c field.

I found few samples for Opportunity object. I tried but couldnt get it to work. Can anyone help me with a sample trigger for this case ?

Thank you
  • April 14, 2017
This is the code that i currently have. It saves fine. But does not change the font color. Also i need to have the font change color to red when it does not meet the below condition.

<apex:outputText rendered="{if(departure_date__c <NOW(),'true','false')}"><font color=#0000FF">{!value.firstName}</font></apex:outputText>
  • November 08, 2016
I have a scenario where a case should only be assigned to Users with User License Type 'Salesforce'. If it is assigned to anyone else with a different License Type, the Case should throw an error message when saved. I tried to use Validation Rule, but i'm unable to get this done. Any advise will be of great help. Thank you!
  • August 30, 2016
Hi, I have 2 custom objects...

1. Renewal (Renewal__c)
2. Module (Module__c)

I have used Lookup relationship between the 2 objects - Module Custom object is listed as the Related lists under Renewal object. I'm unable to use Master Detail relationship as i do not want the Master record to be deleted when a child is deleted.

Module custom object (Module__c) has a field called Price_with_Tax__c and
Renewal object has a field called Total_Amount_Modules__c.

Module will have multiple records added. I need to sum the total of Price_with_Tax__c field and store it in the Total_Amount_Modules__c field.

I found few samples for Opportunity object. I tried but couldnt get it to work. Can anyone help me with a sample trigger for this case ?

Thank you
  • April 14, 2017
I have a scenario where a case should only be assigned to Users with User License Type 'Salesforce'. If it is assigned to anyone else with a different License Type, the Case should throw an error message when saved. I tried to use Validation Rule, but i'm unable to get this done. Any advise will be of great help. Thank you!
  • August 30, 2016