• Topco

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
(Clean_Assessment/Clean_Assessment_Tab.jpg) Data Storage Limits ExceededYour company currently has exceeded its data storage limits including an extra overflow buffer. Per our terms and conditions, we cannot permit additional data creation within our system until your company first reduces its current data storage. Please contact your company's salesforce.com administrator to resolve this. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I'm stuck on the Modify the NewURLPolicyCondition Apex Class challenge: Modify the NewURLPolicyCondition Apex class you created in an earlier challenge and change its condition from any time in the past two days to the past week.

I completed the previous challenges in this section with ease but don't see any reference to "in the past two days" so I am not sure how to modify the condition "to the past week". 

Please help!

Hi,

When I try to install an app from appexchange and select sandbox as my destination org, it would not put me into the right location. Is there a problem with the AppExchange?

Thanks!