• NimbleUser

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello!

I have noticed recently (in the past week or so) that save times on Apex classes using the tooling API have been extremely slow (talking about usually it's max of 10 seconds, now it's anywhere from 30 seconds to 8 minutes). I usually use IntelliJ and IlluminatedCloud, but also tested using Eclipse and the Force.com IDE and experienced the same slow save times.

I did some investigation with other co-workers and it appears to be only on OS X 10.11.6 with the latest 2016-001 El Capitan security update installed. I tested on a machine without that update, to the same org, and the save times were 10 seconds. On my machine, with the update, it was 35 seconds. Co-workers using a windows machine also had ~10 second save times to the same org.

Is anyone else experiencing this slowness? The pod our Trialforce orgs have been spinning up on is NA35. I haven't seen any reports on trust or anywhere else around.

Thanks!
Matt Simonis
Hello!

I have noticed recently (in the past week or so) that save times on Apex classes using the tooling API have been extremely slow (talking about usually it's max of 10 seconds, now it's anywhere from 30 seconds to 8 minutes). I usually use IntelliJ and IlluminatedCloud, but also tested using Eclipse and the Force.com IDE and experienced the same slow save times.

I did some investigation with other co-workers and it appears to be only on OS X 10.11.6 with the latest 2016-001 El Capitan security update installed. I tested on a machine without that update, to the same org, and the save times were 10 seconds. On my machine, with the update, it was 35 seconds. Co-workers using a windows machine also had ~10 second save times to the same org.

Is anyone else experiencing this slowness? The pod our Trialforce orgs have been spinning up on is NA35. I haven't seen any reports on trust or anywhere else around.

Thanks!
Matt Simonis