• Blu Ninjas

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I'm trying to find out how the Duplicate Record Set/Item objects work.
My scenario:
  1. Create an Account
  2. Create another Account in way that the Duplicate Record warning message pops up
  3. Click Save and Ignore
  4. 2 Duplicate Record Items got created (so far so good)
  5. Change one of the duplicate Accounts, so they are not duplicates anymore
  6. My understanding that the Duplicate Record Items should be deleted now - but they are not
Is my expected behavior incorrect?

Thanks for helping!
Hi There,

I am trying to create a custome object to trigger a county name on entry of an address in Salesforce. I have the steps to do it but I need clear instructions on how to do it. Below is the steps. If someone could please let me know how to do this, it would be great.

1. Create an object that contains the data of the zip codes. (How and where do I create this and how do we connect the zip codes to the county? We are working with 50 county's and around 2400 zip codes that need to be connected)
2. Create a trigger for contact created or edited, and one for account as well.
3. Use the zip code to look up the county in the custom object, and fill in the field on the contact or account record.

Thanks in advance,
Janine
Hi All,

I am havinf a custom object that contains zipcodes and I have created a county name custom field in the Lead Object now I want to write a trigger to update the county name field of the lead object by looking into the zipcodes in my custom object. Please help me how to wrtie trigger and test class for this...

Thanks in advance..