• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have a requirement whereby I need to create a chart on the Account page where the Users can enter time slots for particular days for the Main contact. 

Ultimately it's just data entry.  I can create the fields etc.  I need to show Days: Monday to Friday and then each day would have 3 columns split into 2 with a from and to time in hours/mins.

What's the best way to do this?  I am not familiar with Visualforce.
Hi,
The standard revenue scheduling rounds up the values when split into monthly revenue schedules and this shows incorrect values/ month.
I would like to show the actual revenue amount to 2 decimal places/ month.

I see the calculation something along the lines of
End Date - Start Date (custom fields which currently calculate "Months__c")
Divided into Total Amount on the Opportunity.
How do I get it to populate into the revelant months (if i mimic the revenue schedule fields by custom fields Jan-Dec)??
And to show this in a report too.

Thanks!

Hello,

Could anyone help me on how I get a mass edit on All Accounts which have a Status e.g. Customer.  I have serveral Workflows which need to run daily for these Customers.  However, the records need to be edited for the WF to trigger.

I'm not apex efficient and am not sure how to go about getting this done. 

I have seen this:  

in your developer console run the query. suppose your object is account.
List<Account> acc = [Select id from account limit 10000]; update acc

From this link: http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/93434/trigger-a-mass-record-update-to-activate-workflow

But I am not sure where to start this?  Can anyone guide me please.

Thank you
Jin

Hi,

I would like to have a field on the account which shows me that if an Activity of a particular Subject was completed or not.
With this field, i would like a workflow to trigger if it's not filled and another field has a particular value.

Currently i cannot aggregate activity fields onto an account.  Is there a way to do this with a trigger? I am not trigger savvy!

Thank you
Jin
When I hit Cancel on a Quote, I'd like for the User to be taken back to the related Opportunity.
Right now, it seems as thought the standard behaviour on clicking Cancel takes them back to the Homepage.

How do I change this?
I want to create an Opp RT "Renewal" any time a Opportunity is Closed Won.  The new Stage will be Qualified
This Opportunity should clone the Products from the initial Opp which contain a Start and End Date (custom fields) 
The Start Date on the new Opp Product line items should be the End date of the old one.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks
Hi,

Is there anyway to do schedules based on the amount?  Similar to how product schedules work however I want to split the total Amount over a number of years.

Use case:

I sell a 3 year deal and the client wants to pay 50% in year 1 and then 25% in two sepearate installments over the following two years.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On the back of this i want to use Breadwinner to integrate with Xero - right now it only creates 1 invoice.  So based on the above i want to create invoices dependant on the scheduled payments and their due date.

Thanks!
Jin
I will be using Breadwinner for SF and Xero integration.  Works so perfectly, up until whereby I need to create several invoices for split payments.

I would have 4/5 product line items and split their total amount into separate payments.  

Scheduling could work but in the case of using Breadwinner, it doesn't interlink.

I'm looking to create several buttons (if that's the most elegant way?!) which would pull the different amounts (predifined on the opportunity possibly) and generate a Breadwinner invoice with the same details.

Any help would be appreciated!  Or the best solution for advice.
Thanks

I am trying to create a New Task and New Event button which should auto fill the Related To Opportunity Field to where the Contact (role) is associated.  The contact will only ever have 1 opportunity associated and will have a Contact Role.

I found this 
/003/e?Title=Call&who_id=(!Contact.ID)&retURL=(!Contact.Id)&what_id=(!Opportunity.Id)

However, I am getting a create new contact page.

I want to eliminate the user having to look up an Opportunity - reason being is because the users make a lot of calls via New Voice Media and I want the Activity on the Opportunity instead of the Contact.

Any help asap would be appreciated!

Thanks

Downloaded the Inline Account hierarchy package but the buttons on the page redirect to a search layout and i'm unable to take any further action to product results.  
-Custom buttons added on page
- Select required fields wanted on search
- unable to click apply
- no action when i click on Search

Hi,
I have a requirement whereby I need to create a chart on the Account page where the Users can enter time slots for particular days for the Main contact. 

Ultimately it's just data entry.  I can create the fields etc.  I need to show Days: Monday to Friday and then each day would have 3 columns split into 2 with a from and to time in hours/mins.

What's the best way to do this?  I am not familiar with Visualforce.

Hello,

Could anyone help me on how I get a mass edit on All Accounts which have a Status e.g. Customer.  I have serveral Workflows which need to run daily for these Customers.  However, the records need to be edited for the WF to trigger.

I'm not apex efficient and am not sure how to go about getting this done. 

I have seen this:  

in your developer console run the query. suppose your object is account.
List<Account> acc = [Select id from account limit 10000]; update acc

From this link: http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/93434/trigger-a-mass-record-update-to-activate-workflow

But I am not sure where to start this?  Can anyone guide me please.

Thank you
Jin

When I hit Cancel on a Quote, I'd like for the User to be taken back to the related Opportunity.
Right now, it seems as thought the standard behaviour on clicking Cancel takes them back to the Homepage.

How do I change this?
I will be using Breadwinner for SF and Xero integration.  Works so perfectly, up until whereby I need to create several invoices for split payments.

I would have 4/5 product line items and split their total amount into separate payments.  

Scheduling could work but in the case of using Breadwinner, it doesn't interlink.

I'm looking to create several buttons (if that's the most elegant way?!) which would pull the different amounts (predifined on the opportunity possibly) and generate a Breadwinner invoice with the same details.

Any help would be appreciated!  Or the best solution for advice.
Thanks

I am trying to create a New Task and New Event button which should auto fill the Related To Opportunity Field to where the Contact (role) is associated.  The contact will only ever have 1 opportunity associated and will have a Contact Role.

I found this 
/003/e?Title=Call&who_id=(!Contact.ID)&retURL=(!Contact.Id)&what_id=(!Opportunity.Id)

However, I am getting a create new contact page.

I want to eliminate the user having to look up an Opportunity - reason being is because the users make a lot of calls via New Voice Media and I want the Activity on the Opportunity instead of the Contact.

Any help asap would be appreciated!

Thanks

Hi, unfortunately in the orginial import of articles to salesforce the data categories wasn't included in the import. 
Is there a way to programatically only update data categories with the imported articles? 
I know it can be done manually but it would take a while. 
The relationship that ties the article tables with the datacategory tables that I see is Knowledge Article Version ID field.
FYI, For all new articles the process will be for users to always select a data category for the new created article.
P.S. I am fimilar with the dataloader.io.  Any assistance would be much aprreciated.