• 125 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I'm working with lightning:dualListbox , I would like to custom it because the label's options are too long. I haven't found how does it works...

This is an example of my lightning:dualListbox 
User-added image
Thanks in advance!

Regards
Hi,

I want to insert a custom object record whenever this transaction security event is occured. I have this code but i receive the email alert when this event is triggered but the record fails to insert. Any idea how this should work?

global class ContactDataExportPolicyCondition implements TxnSecurity.PolicyCondition {
    public boolean evaluate(TxnSecurity.Event e) {
        Integer numberOfRecords = Integer.valueOf(e.data.get('NumberOfRecords'));
        If(numberOfRecords >= 100){
            return true;
            //insert the record
            Transaction_Events__c  eventRecord = new Transaction_Events__c();
            eventRecord.Number_of_Records__c = numberOfRecords;
            insert eventRecord;
        }
        return false;
  }
}
I'm struggling with the custom lightning component on this part. I don't have much background coding and am having trouble finding resources to help me achieve coding the lightning component. If someone could help give me some framework code to create a custom lightning component to hold a URL or direct me to a resource that help break this down I'd be very appreciative.

I am trying to complete challenge for Visualize your Business data. 

I have added the report chart as a scatter chart and the challenge is still giving me this error " The 'Property Listings' report does not appear to be using a scatter chart. 

User-added image