• Member since 2016
  • Noovle srl

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I can not access any more to my trailhead account. I had a specific account for that (not this one) and all my badges where on that one....

How can I retrieve my badges?

Thanks,
Marina
Hi everybody, 

I am new in Salesforce; I am an administrator and I know nothing about code...
I want to prevent users transferring closed opportunities when they change account owner: I don't want them to flag the corrisponding item.
I have tried to catch the event on opportunity via WF but it seems not to feel the change...

can you help me?

Thank you
Marina
Hi, I am an administrator and not a developer. I am exporting data from Price Book Entry with DataLoader, but it exports prices in text format. Is there a SOQL code to convert them into numbers? 
thks
I have installed package ContactRolesRequired, but after a massive opportunity update I have noticed that fields "Number of Contacts" and "Primary Contact Assigned" have wrong values.

Can anybody help me? 
In a validation rule I have to write 

if my_field contains "xxx"

by my field is a multi picklist field...

can anyone help me?
Hi, I am an administrator and not a developer. I am exporting data from Price Book Entry with DataLoader, but it exports prices in text format. Is there a SOQL code to convert them into numbers? 
thks
In a validation rule I have to write 

if my_field contains "xxx"

by my field is a multi picklist field...

can anyone help me?

Was wondering if someone has successfully accomplished cloning a quote and the related quote line items?  I need it to create a new quote revision without creating a whole new quote with new quote number...just a new revision number.

I am struggling and thought that this task has probaly been done by someone "out there"...

I appreciate your help!!

• September 14, 2011