• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created a custom object called Order_Request__c. This is my first time using flows. I created a site and I believe I have configured the public access settings properly. I keep getting the following error:

An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information.

Below is the email of my error. Both the Point_To_Number__c field in SF and the flow field are text fields. I don't understand why it says it can't get the data type. I am completely stumped.

Error element Create_Order_Request_Record (FlowRecordCreate).
This error occurred when the flow tried to create one or more records: Error occurred attempting to get data type for : RawFieldImpl[tableName: Order_Request__c, columnName: Point_To_Number__c]. For details, see API Exceptions.

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange.
Flow Details
Flow Name: RCF_Request_Flow
Type: Flow
Version: 10
Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: RCF Request Flow 12/12/2017 4:38 PM
Current User: RCF Request Site Guest User (005C000000B7rdd)
Start time: 12/12/2017 4:38 PM
Duration: 6 seconds
How the Interview Started
RCF Request Site Guest User (005C000000B7rdd) started the flow interview.
SCREEN: Request
Textbox: Point_To_Number
Label: Point-To-Number
Value at run time: 4049182560

Selected Navigation Button: NEXT
RECORD CREATE: Create_Order_Request_Record
Create one Order_Request__c record where:
Point_To_Number__c = {!Point_To_Number} (4049182560)
Result
Failed to create record.

Error Occurred: Error occurred attempting to get data type for : RawFieldImpl[tableName: Order_Request__c, columnName: Point_To_Number__c]

Recently changed an email from HTML to Visualforce, but need to track open rates for that email. I know HTMl emails come with tracking code embedded.

Is there a way to track open rates for Visualforce email templates within Salesforce?