• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello
I need help related to focusing on next input on Tab or Enter Key press.  I have done this same in Visualforce Page by getting the next element's dom Id and setting the focus, which is seems to be not possible in Lightning Components with LockerService Enabled. I have a List which is rendered with aura:iteration of table with each column as a UI:input component. 
I have a page that iterates a list object to display the records. Once clicked on save, I updated the same list with new values and debug logs shows the update list but output panel is not rerender'ed and I dont see updated list on VF page.

<apex:outputLabel >A  </apex:outputLabel>
        <apex:inputfield id="idAText" value="{!ttlookup.A}" />
      <apex:inputCheckbox id="checkBoxTMId" value="{!Acheckbox}"/>
      <apex:outputLabel > Check if you want to clear all values 
</apex:outputLabel>

<apex:commandButton id="btnSave" value=" Save " action="{!Save}" reRender="idPanel" />

<apex:outputPanel ID = "idPanel">
        <div class="container">   
            <table>
                    <thead>
                        <tr>
                            <th>Name</th>
                            <th>Type</th> 
                        </tr>
                    </thead>
                    <tbody>
                        <apex:repeat value="{!ryList}" var="tt">
                                <tr>
                                    <td>{!tt.name}</td>
                                    <td>{!tt.Type__c}</td>
                                </tr>
                        </apex:repeat>
                    </tbody>
            </table>

Controller Method :

public void save(){
    Boolean noUpdateFlag = false;
    for(MyObjec ttry: ryList){
        if(ttlookup.A !=null){
            noUpdateFlag = true;
            ttry.name = ttlookup.A;
        }

if(Acheckbox){
            noUpdateFlag = true;
            ttry.name = null;
        }

}
    system.debug(ryList[0].B + ' noUpdateFlag '+noUpdateFlag);
    try{
        if(noUpdateFlag){
            update ryList;
            ApexPages.addmessage(new Apexpages.message(apexpages.severity.CONFIRM, 'records are saved.'));
        }
        else
            ApexPages.addmessage(new Apexpages.message(apexpages.severity.Info, 'no value entered '));
    }catch(Exception ex){
        System.debug(ex);
        ApexPages.addmessage(new Apexpages.message(apexpages.severity.Error, 'Something went wrong'));
    }

}

and moreover when I add reRender = "idPanel" my apex messages are not displayed. I have no clue why :( any inputs please?
  • October 22, 2018
How to change loading (three dot symbol and spinner) symbol in lightning communities template. By default salesforce has provided those loaders, how can we customize them?

thanks

• October 15, 2018
Hello
I need help related to focusing on next input on Tab or Enter Key press.  I have done this same in Visualforce Page by getting the next element's dom Id and setting the focus, which is seems to be not possible in Lightning Components with LockerService Enabled. I have a List which is rendered with aura:iteration of table with each column as a UI:input component. 
Hi,
I'm trying to use a token in my css file eg 

@media (min-width: t(mobile_screen_size)) {
.THIS .css_selector{
display:inline-block;
}
}

and the token system does not seem to support putting a token in a media query. The generated css file simply contains the unsubstituted token string in it.

If I use a token within a normal class selector it works correctly. Does anyone know if you can put a token in a media query ?
Thanks Tom.