• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

I am not a developer, rather an admin for a small company and have recieved the following error message.  Does anyone have advise for what I should do to rectify the problem?  The error message is:

Error upserting Account for CustomerCode: 00-NO1212 And Error is : The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301360000002EBq. Flow error messages: An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help

Hello All,

I am not a developer, rather an admin for a small company and have recieved the following error message.  Does anyone have advise for what I should do to rectify the problem?  The error message is:

Error upserting Account for CustomerCode: 00-NO1212 And Error is : The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301360000002EBq. Flow error messages: An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help