• 114 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm currently working on Challenge 3 and am dealing with trying to fix this error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The report 'Open Support Cases' contains records of the incorrect status. Please check the filter.

For the Open Support Cases, I created a Custom Report Type linking Accounts and Cases and have the groupings and fields set up as specified. For the filter, I've tried "Closed equals False" and "Status not equal to Closed" for the Cases, but neither of those worked.

If anyone who has passed this challenge can provide input on what's wrong with this report. It'll be much appreciated.

Open Support Cases Report Screenshot
Hi,
is it possible for a collapsable menu in lightning component? similar to a split view in slds.Thanks
As required, I have created the IBM BlueMix account for Weather Data Services and Configured the Named Credentials. However, I am getting the error "Could not authenticate with the IBM Bluemix service. Please validate your credentials."

Incorporate Data from The Weather Company in Salesforce

For the Challenge1 of 'Create Secure Lightning Components Module', I identified 2 vulnerabilities and removed in the code (as shown in screenshot. However, still I am getting the error "The 'LTNG_Secure_Component_Challenge' component is not yet secured. Remember, unescapedHTML is dangerous. ui:outputRichText is a safer alternative.". I have already replaced unescapedHtml tag with ui:outputRichText. Do anyone come across this?

User-added image
I'm currently working on Challenge 3 and am dealing with trying to fix this error:
The report 'Open Support Cases' contains records of the incorrect status. Please check the filter.

For the Open Support Cases, I created a Custom Report Type linking Accounts and Cases and have the groupings and fields set up as specified. For the filter, I've tried "Closed equals False" and "Status not equal to Closed" for the Cases, but neither of those worked.

If anyone who has passed this challenge can provide input on what's wrong with this report. It'll be much appreciated.

Open Support Cases Report Screenshot
I cannot seem to find an issue with this.  Very frustrating...  

I get this error:
The 'Sales Manager' dashboard does not have the correct headers and titles for the chart components.

User-added image
Hi guys,
Workflow and Process Builder only work when the Oppt is edited or created. What should I do to automate the process of changing the status of the Oppt to Closed Lost after 30 days of the Close Date?
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
As required, I have created the IBM BlueMix account for Weather Data Services and Configured the Named Credentials. However, I am getting the error "Could not authenticate with the IBM Bluemix service. Please validate your credentials."

Incorporate Data from The Weather Company in Salesforce

Tring to complete challenge in Trailhead.  Reference error id: XQBNMYEK
Any help?
I'm trying to pass step 2 but I think I hit a bug.
2 validations in place:
NOT 
OR ( BillingCountry = "US", BillingCountry ="USA", ISBLANK( BillingCountry ))

NOT( 
CONTAINS("AL:AK:AZ:AR:CA:CO:CT:DE:DC:FL:GA:HI:ID:" & 
"IL:IN:IA:KS:KY:LA:ME:MD:MA:MI:MN:MS:MO:MT:NE:NV:NH:" & 
"NJ:NM:NY:NC:ND:OH:OK:OR:PA:RI:SC:SD:TN:TX:UT:VT:VA:" & 
"WA:WV:WI:WY", BillingState))

Set both error locations to field (this solved my problem on challenge 1)

In the logs I can see that he is trying to insert BillingState=NYY and it failes on the validation rule (which make sence)

Because of that I get:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: UPYQFGLO

Hi all, I am so close to finishing this process automation badge but am stuck in one area in Step 7.

I've built out my process builder as follows

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

And my date formula as follows

Case(MOD(Date__c-DATE(1900,1,7),7),0,"Sunday",1,"Monday",2,"Tuesday",3,"Wednesday",4,"Thursday",5, "Friday",6,"Saturday", "")

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The Robot Setup Day of the Week formula does not seem to be working properly. The Day of the Week should not fall on Saturday or Sunday. 

It works nicely but doesn't seem to pass, what could be up.

Trying to complete this superbadge challenge with a fresh TP, trying to check in challenge 1 and got the below error. 
Tried with an other freshly created TP still got the same error but different error code, please help, thanks
User-added image
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: JQJVBPKD
I'm unable to check step 2: Automate Accounts because I'm receiving this error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ZKCVFIZH

Hi All,

I have 2 record types in opportunity object, LSS and LDD if user selects LDD i need to navigate to custom visualforce page. How accomplish this.

Thanks,
Anil Kumar  
Hello:

I am getting the following error:
The 'Name' and 'Feedback' fields either do not appear on the new action page layout or they are not the only fields present.

I do have this on the page layout. So, I am not sure what I am missing. Please help!

Screenshot
Hello,

I am unable to complete the very basic Install Data.com Assessment App challenge because when I do it automatically signs me in to a previous Salesforce account, even if I access the App Exchange directly from my Trailhead Playground. Thus whenever I try to complete the task it does not find the app on the version of Salesforce it is checking. Please advise.
Hi,
is it possible for a collapsable menu in lightning component? similar to a split view in slds.Thanks
As the standard approach(mentioned below) is not applicable for Custom Object.
<apex:outputLink value="{!URLFOR($Action.Account.ChangeOwner,account.id)}">Change Owner</apex:outputLink>

I have a visualforce page implementing a change owner link for a custom object similar to below.
<apex:outputLink value="{!$CurrentPage.parameters.id}/a?retURL=%2F{!$CurrentPage.parameters.id}"> [Change] </apex:outputLink>

First Approach works in Salesforce classic but breaks in lighting saying 'The page is not available in lightning'.

Is there a way to make the change owner link work in lightning?

For the Challenge1 of 'Create Secure Lightning Components Module', I identified 2 vulnerabilities and removed in the code (as shown in screenshot. However, still I am getting the error "The 'LTNG_Secure_Component_Challenge' component is not yet secured. Remember, unescapedHTML is dangerous. ui:outputRichText is a safer alternative.". I have already replaced unescapedHtml tag with ui:outputRichText. Do anyone come across this?

User-added image

Hi all, I am so close to finishing this process automation badge but am stuck in one area in Step 7.

I've built out my process builder as follows

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

And my date formula as follows

Case(MOD(Date__c-DATE(1900,1,7),7),0,"Sunday",1,"Monday",2,"Tuesday",3,"Wednesday",4,"Thursday",5, "Friday",6,"Saturday", "")

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The Robot Setup Day of the Week formula does not seem to be working properly. The Day of the Week should not fall on Saturday or Sunday. 

It works nicely but doesn't seem to pass, what could be up.