Questions
    Replies
There is a campaign c1 under that campaign there are 4 campaign members 
Campaign Member 1 - Lead1 - There are 3 activities under this lead 
Campaign Member 2 - Lead2 - There are 2 activities under this lead
Campaign Member 3 - Contact1 - There are 3 activities under this contact
Campaign Member 4 - Contact 2 - There are 2 activities under this lead

With this data iam pushing into one custom object :
That object will contains campaign name ,lead id,contact id,subject,activity id,activity created date

Out of 3 activities from Lead L1 i need to display only one activity which satisfies the below condition

List<Task> = [select id,subject,createddate from task where whoid in (select leadid from campaignmember )  and task.createddate > camp.start date] 

How to achieve this for all the campaigns .please adivse
Hi,

I need help on save button ,I am having opportunity splits under opportunity  when i have clicked on edit split then a page will open where i can enter split percentage and .. .After entering values and clicking on Save&Close  button is giving me correct results .But if i click save button first and then if i click on save&close then it is giving incorrect results.How to solve this any help?

Thanks,
Kiran
Hi ,

I have one requirement where i need to pull the data from campaign to one custom object depending upon the some conditions .
Those conditions are:

Select id,subject ,createddate from task where whoid in (select leadid from campaignmember ) and createddate > campaign.startdate 
this is my condition .Depending upon the condition i need to pull the records to custom object .
This is to be done for all the leads which are under a campaign.Any help on this please adivise.

Thanks
lokesh
Hi,

I need a help in SOQL , 

Select id,subject,CreatedDate__c from task where whoid in (select leadId from CampaignMember where Campaign.id = '70128000000BAgd') and task.CreatedDate__c > (select startdate from campaign where id = '70128000000BAgd')

Iam trying retrieve the records with whoid in campaignmember and createddate of activity greater than camapaign StartDate but iam getting error .can some one advise what is the error here in this query.

Thanks
Kiran
Hi,

Can we add more fields in edit opportunity split page.please advise .
User-added image
Hi ,

I Have one trigger on opportunity on before insert ,before update .In that trigger iam changing owner id on update.Here i need to query the old opportunity team members related to the old owner.But iam not getting opportunity team members.Can any one advise on this.

Regards,
lokesh
Hi I am getting the below error while changing the account owner.

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 
Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 
Error ID: 2103881413-73679 (1588352796)

Please advise.

Thanks,
Lokesh

Hi ,

Iam trying query all the engagement products except except one product with name contains 'Exclude Producr'

lstEngageProduct = [Select Id, CurrencyIsoCode, Name, FTE__c,Available_FTE_s__c, Product__r.Name, Quantity__c, Total_Price__c, Engagement__c from Engagement_Product__c   where Engagement__c =: ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('Id')  AND NOT((Product__r.Name).contains('Exclude Producr'))  ];

But iam getting error ,Can some one help me  on this to exclude the product.

Thanks
Lokesh
Hi ,

I am getting the error while updating the contact : it is giving an error execution of after update causing exception :converted date in future .can some one advise on this it will be helpful.

Regards,
lokesh 

Hi ,

How to get the user field details from the lead object .

Thanks
lokesh

Hi,

I am Creating custom button in salesforce when i click on the button it will execute java script here i need to check the current logged user .and need to add users to one list and compare the user with users in the list if the logged in user is present in the list then redirect to page1 .else give an error message.
Can someone tell me how to write javascript code to achieve this?

thanks
lokesh 
Hi ,

Can someone suggest the best way to learn visualforce pages development with examples.

thanks,
kiran
I have one requirement like this:

When we are creating an opportunity by clicking new button :i
1:It should redirect to a new page which will have the two fields one is for selecting the record type X or Y or Z and another is for selecting type of process : A or B or C.
2:Now if select record type X and process A and click on continue it should redirect to page layout as per record type and in that page layout it should 3 fields depending on process selection A or B or C.

Can we acheive this ?please advise

Thanks
lokesh

Hi,

I need a help in SOQL , 

Select id,subject,CreatedDate__c from task where whoid in (select leadId from CampaignMember where Campaign.id = '70128000000BAgd') and task.CreatedDate__c > (select startdate from campaign where id = '70128000000BAgd')

Iam trying retrieve the records with whoid in campaignmember and createddate of activity greater than camapaign StartDate but iam getting error .can some one advise what is the error here in this query.

Thanks
Kiran
Hi ,

I Have one trigger on opportunity on before insert ,before update .In that trigger iam changing owner id on update.Here i need to query the old opportunity team members related to the old owner.But iam not getting opportunity team members.Can any one advise on this.

Regards,
lokesh

Hi ,

How to get the user field details from the lead object .

Thanks
lokesh