• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
What is the order of initialization of Lightning components?
I am building a Customer Community using the Napili Template. I have customized the home page by adding a few custom-built Lightning Components. I want to ensure that all the external JavaScript libraries are loaded last (lazy loading) so that the end-user does not have to stare at a blank page while all those libraries get loaded. For this I thought putting the <ltng:require> tags in my footer will work because I assumed that the components are initialized in order from top to bottom of the page and the Footer will initialize (i.e. fire the init event) all last since I had placed it at the very bottom of the page BUT in practice I am observing that many times the footer initializes before the other components do.

Which three declarative fields are correctly mapped to variable types in Apex?

Choose 3 answers.

A. Checkbox maps to Boolean
B. Number maps to Integer
C. Date/Time maps to Datetime
D. TextArea maps to List of type String
E. Number maps to Decimal

• August 07, 2018
 using (var auth = new Enterprise.SoapClient())
            {
                var userId = "XXX";

var password = "XXX";

Enterprise.LoginResult result = auth.login(null, new Enterprise.CallOptions(), userId , password);

var client = new SendSMSContactControllerPortTypeClient();

client.SendSMSContact(new SessionHeader() { sessionId = result.sessionId }, new CallOptions(), null, null,
                   model.PhoneNumber, model.Message); 
            }

My question is for some reason the "SendSMSContact" returns following error, any sugessions or ideas are greatly appreciated.

Exception Details:

Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found, missing session hash: This error usually occurs after a session expires or a user logs out.
What is the order of initialization of Lightning components?
I am building a Customer Community using the Napili Template. I have customized the home page by adding a few custom-built Lightning Components. I want to ensure that all the external JavaScript libraries are loaded last (lazy loading) so that the end-user does not have to stare at a blank page while all those libraries get loaded. For this I thought putting the <ltng:require> tags in my footer will work because I assumed that the components are initialized in order from top to bottom of the page and the Footer will initialize (i.e. fire the init event) all last since I had placed it at the very bottom of the page BUT in practice I am observing that many times the footer initializes before the other components do.

Hi Friends,

I need to know how to the query the records from custom label object. Is it possible to query the data from this object? As we do the same from other objects like Account, Contact, ......

We can use labels in our controller, like Label.<Label_Name>.

while i am trying to query the data from customLabel, it is throwing error like :

"line 1, column 20: sObject type 'CustomLabel' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names."

Please help me in this, how to use this object in apex controller.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Phanikumar