• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All
Urgent pls help

I have a custom button with onlick javascript to send an email from tasks. Unfortunately I'm new to development. How to write the visualforce code to have this send email in lightning. PLEASE HELP

location.replace('/email/author/emailauthor.jsp?retURL=/{!Task.Id}&p3_lkid={!Task.What}&rtype=003&p2_lkid=/{!Account.Id}&p24={!JSENCODE(Task.Resource_Required__c)}&template_id=00X0J000002dyko&p5=');

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity">
        <apex:includeScript value="../../soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js"/>
    <script>
    sforce.connection.sessionId='{!GETSESSIONID()}';
var oppObj = new sforce.SObject("Opportunity");
var accCnt = sforce.connection.query("SELECT Id from Opportunity where accountid ='{!Opportunity.AccountId}' and recordtypeId = '0120J000000VFDN' ");
if(accCnt.size > 0){
oppObj.Id = '{!Opportunity.Id}';
oppObj.RecordTypeId = '0120J000000VFDS';
oppObj.stagename = 'Open';
var result = sforce.connection.update([oppObj]);
if (result[0].success=='false') {
alert(result[0].errors.message);
} else {

window.location = "/" + result[0].id + "/e" + "?retURL="+ result[0].id;
}
}else {
alert ('Please create a Parent Contract. Then convert this to Child Contract. Please close the pop-up window');
}
 </script>
</apex:page>

The above code works fine but i get popup with cancel button whih is not the present scope 

PLEASE HELP
Hi All
I have some amount of Case object Custom page layouts and I have create the exact replica of the same using Lightning App Builder
I pulled hightlights panel, record detail page, related list 

I face the following issues
I'm not able to have sharing button on the HIGHLIGHTS PANEL,
I'm not able have the Solutions in the Related List 
Though I have included fields in Compact Layout, few fields are missing in the highlight panel

I'm totally new to Lightning pls help 

User-added image
Refactor the input form for camping list items into its own component and communicate with messages.
Replace the HTML form in the campingList component with a new campingListFormcomponent that calls the submitForm controller action when clicked.
The campingList component handles a c:addItemEvent event with the actionhandleAddItem in the JavaScript controller. The handleAdditem method saves the record to the database and adds the record to the items value provider.
The addItemEvent event is of type component and has a Camping_Item__c type attribute named item.
The campingListForm registers an addItem event of type c:addItemEvent.
The campingListFormController JavaScript controller calls the helper's createItem method if the form is valid.
The campingListFormHelper JavaScript helper creates an addItem event with the item to be added and then fires the event. It then resets the newItem value provider with a blank sObjectType of type Camping_Item__c.

Need the code for the above challenge 
<apex:page standardController="Opportunity">
        <apex:includeScript value="../../soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js"/>
    <script>
    sforce.connection.sessionId='{!GETSESSIONID()}';
var oppObj = new sforce.SObject("Opportunity");
var accCnt = sforce.connection.query("SELECT Id from Opportunity where accountid ='{!Opportunity.AccountId}' and recordtypeId = '0120J000000VFDN' ");
if(accCnt.size > 0){
oppObj.Id = '{!Opportunity.Id}';
oppObj.RecordTypeId = '0120J000000VFDS';
oppObj.stagename = 'Open';
var result = sforce.connection.update([oppObj]);
if (result[0].success=='false') {
alert(result[0].errors.message);
} else {

window.location = "/" + result[0].id + "/e" + "?retURL="+ result[0].id;
}
}else {
alert ('Please create a Parent Contract. Then convert this to Child Contract. Please close the pop-up window');
}
 </script>
</apex:page>

The above code works fine but i get popup with cancel button whih is not the present scope 

PLEASE HELP
Hi All
I have some amount of Case object Custom page layouts and I have create the exact replica of the same using Lightning App Builder
I pulled hightlights panel, record detail page, related list 

I face the following issues
I'm not able to have sharing button on the HIGHLIGHTS PANEL,
I'm not able have the Solutions in the Related List 
Though I have included fields in Compact Layout, few fields are missing in the highlight panel

I'm totally new to Lightning pls help 

User-added image