• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to replicate the Account Team portion of the Account page so I can run triggers off of it.
I used the code from the first answer of this post to display the Account Team: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000DBraIAG

It works great, but I would like to have an Add button for the table and Edit | Delete links for each row.
HI Everyone, 

My org is in desperate need of allowing users to delete themselves from Account Teams. HOWEVER, we don't want users to be able to delete OTHER users. I could easily write a trigger to do that but when i try, the system says I can not write triggers on the Account Team Object. My next plan was to track deletes so I could monitor users that are deleting other users- but, again, I hit a road block bc you can't report on Account Team deletes. In fact, account team deletes don't even go into the sandbox. 

Does anyone know of a way to query (within the system) all Account Team members that have been deleted? SFDC says to use the "getDeleted()" function but it seems like that is only for the SOAP Api. I just want to quickly pull a query of deleted account team members and the last modified by. 

If anyone has a solution, please let me know. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!