• 15 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I set up one of our users (see below) with a Trailhead account several months ago. She completed about ten badges, and has not logged in for some time. She now wants to log in and complete more badges, but cannot remember her password. When she tries to reset the password, Trailhead says it has sent a reset email to her (personal address), but she receives no email. 

Please help, as she does not want to create a new login and lose her existing badges.

User details:
Name: Melissa Church
Email: melissachurch1@hotmail.com
Hello There,

I have set up the Einstein Discovery and builded a Story and Recommendation as per the below link. The Story is deployed successfully
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=bi_edd_wbn_add.htm&type=0

Now, when I am trying to open the Lightning App Builder to show the Einstein Discovery Recommendations to a Salesforce Lightning Page, the Standard Lightning Component Einstein Discovery is not showing up in the builder. I have chosen the Object (record page) where I deployed the story. The other steps mentioned in the link has successfully done.

Can you please help.

Regards

Sudipta
Completed the challenge.  Added the notification (see attached image) in the Wave developer org.  It looks like it did not save the first time.  Added the notification a 2nd time, as shown in screen capture. User-added image