• Invest Blue

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

We have 2 fields that we use in our reporting. Account Owner and Points. What I want to try to achieve in our reporting, is to show the Account Owner at the time the Points were added, not always the current Account Owner.

E.g.
Account Owner = John Smith
Points =2
Account Owner is then subsequently updated to = Mary Jones

This skews my reporting showing that the points belong to Mary Jones, I want my reporting to show the 2 points relating to John Smith.

Is this at all possible? I thought about creating an additional field to capture who the points are associated with but wanted to avoid creating a new field and additional data entry point if at all possible.

Appreciate any guidance. Thank you.
Hi,

I'm wanting to implement a workflow rule that will auto-update a date field to the 1st of the month.

E.g. if a user enters 24/07/2017 in field A of date type, this would auto-update to 01/07/2017; if user enters 04/02/2016 this would auto-update to 01/02/2016 etc.

Appreciate any guidance on how I might achieve this, thank you.
Hi,

I'm wanting to implement a workflow rule that will auto-update a date field to the 1st of the month.

E.g. if a user enters 24/07/2017 in field A of date type, this would auto-update to 01/07/2017; if user enters 04/02/2016 this would auto-update to 01/02/2016 etc.

Appreciate any guidance on how I might achieve this, thank you.
Hi guys/gals,

Do you have any idea on how to obtain the Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt after completing 5 badges on trailheads?

Source: http://go.pardot.com/l/27572/2016-01-06/4wy4tn?utm_campaign=newyear-trailhead-sweatshirt

I haven't received any email address or notification about the completion after I had received 5 new badges on my profile. 

The sweetshirt looks really cool and I want to get it :D  Ty

I have an existing Salesforce Developer Edition Account; however, when I try and connect to my account via the Challenge Connect button, my username and password is not recognized. Do I need to connect to my salesforce developer account via the challenge connect in order for the challenge to be credited to my developer trailhead account? Or can I just login to my salesforce developer account separately and complete the challenge that way?
trying to finish the admin beginner trail, but in the module 'Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards' and then 4.) 'Visualize Your Data with the Lightning Dashboard Builder' 

I've done everything that is asked but it doesn't want to clear and I get the error:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a component in the 'Big Deals' dashboard with the title 'Opportunity Stages'."

This is a pretty straightforward exercise, so yes I'm in my personal dev org, and yes I have a Big Deals dashboard with the right 'Opportunity Stages' component (right name, donut chart, everything just how it should be,

any ideas on how to clear this trail?

greets

Jurn