• Technical Architect
  • ENH Customer Centric PVT LTD

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If I created an app with a few objects and I need a contacts object to role up to one of them (say "Companies", different than "Accounts"), should I create a new Contacts' object and create a lookup from this new contacts object to the new "Compaines" object, or should  I use the same Contacts (and Accounts for that matter) object that exists (of course, there are extra fields that I dont need, and some fields that I DO need). Thanks, Jack
I have reviewed everyone's posts about this error but I am still having difficulty.

Can anyone help with this error so I can move on?

Thanks!
If I created an app with a few objects and I need a contacts object to role up to one of them (say "Companies", different than "Accounts"), should I create a new Contacts' object and create a lookup from this new contacts object to the new "Compaines" object, or should  I use the same Contacts (and Accounts for that matter) object that exists (of course, there are extra fields that I dont need, and some fields that I DO need). Thanks, Jack
Is it difficult to add a new button in the Contacts tab of an account? I would need step-by-step instructions if it's out there somewhere. My nonprofit can't afford an implementation partner, so I am trying to figure it out myself... Thanks!
Hi Team,

When task is completed email should sent to publicgroup users.Can any one please help us.

Thanks in advance.
  • June 14, 2016
I am changing companies and the login information that I use to access my Trailhead modules will no longer be available to me.  Is there a way to change this to one of my developer logins so I don't lose my trailhead progress?