• Salesforce Consultant
  • Tecom Group

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Looking for Salesforce Job having 3 years of experience in salesforce  with certifications (Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I,Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II(first Level),Salesforce Certified Administrator,Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant,Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer)(Immediately Available). 

Thanks & Regard,

(+971 - 554315139)
Looking for Salesforce Job having 3 years of experience in salesforce  with certifications (Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I,Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II(first Level),Salesforce Certified Administrator,Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant,Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer)(Immediately Available). 

Thanks & Regard,

(+971 - 554315139)
hi every one 
         can any body try how to store file in google drive using visual force page. we cant use third party apps.

Hi

I am facing one issue during Run All Test in Sandbox on which I need some help
When i do run all test in sandbox then i face UNABLE_TO_LOCK_ROW error messages in some test classes

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNABLE_TO_LOCK_ROW, unable to obtain exclusive access to this record: []

As a solution i have disabled Parallel testing in sandbox which resolve the issue in sandbox  but want to know will  I face any issue during sandbox to production deployment ?
If yes , the how can the issue be resolved.

Hi
how to cover the below trigger code for testclass

for(Account newvals : Trigger.new){

for(Account oldvals : trigger.old){

list<Account>acc1 = new <Account>();
                        Account acc = new Account();                              
                        acc.Field__c = 'priority';                              
                       acc.New_Value__c= newvals.priority;                              
                      acc.Old_Value__c= oldvals.Priority;                                                           
                  acc1.add(acc);
}
  }

Thanks&Regards
Ranga

When users have added Products to an Opportunity, we frequently have a need to reference information about the Products out of SalesForce. Therefore, we want to have an Export functionality from the Opportunity Page, exporting details about the Products associated with that Opportunity. 

I've tried a few routes for this, but haven't found a solution yet. Custom Links to Reports, with a Product ID passed in the query string of the URL as PV0 works well, but only for a single product (so, I've got that 'export' button added to the Product Detail page, but then users would have to pull reports one by one, waste of time as we sometimes have 25+ products associated with one opportunity). 

Is there some APEX I could use to populate a custom field on the Opportunity object (Export_All_Inventory_Pkg_Reference__c) with all of the Product_ID__c values associated with that opportunity (note this is a Custom system generated ID field, on the Opportunity Product object)? Each Product_ID__c would need to be comma delimited. 

If so, I could add a Custom Link button to the Opportunity detail page for 'Export Products', and populate it with this Export_All_Inventory_Pkg_Reference__c value, and I think it would work. 

FYI, been trying to figure this out on another thread too, but a different method.  (https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000MGQcIAO)
Hi All,

I am new to visual force and apex platforms looking for an opputunity to work with salesforce projects.

Hi,

I am Salesforce Developer with 3.2 years of experience and with following Certificates-

1) Salesforce Certified Advanced Developer
2) Salesforce Certified Plateform Developer 1
3) salesforce certified Developer
4) Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
5) Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant

Currently working in Dubai but ready to move anywhere across world. If anyone have any suitable opening for me, please contact me sachin.kadian@gmail.com or +971551321466.

Thanks