• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I have following problem, I have 3 objects A,B,C.  A and C are master of B.
A and C have a type field having same values. Now whenever I am creating data for B , in lookup of C .. i need to search only those result of C that have the same picklist value that is of A. 
FYI : we are creating data of B through related List section of A.
I tried to apply filter criteria on lookup for C but I could not traverse to Type field of A.
I am trying to avoid VF page for this. 
Please any one suggest me how to resolve this.

Thanks
Nishant
I have uploaded an image in chatter , and got the link for sharing. I am unable to use that image  in the rich text field of a custom object.Can anyone suggest how i could use that chatter uploaded image in the rich text field of the custom object?
The issue is , I binding that rich text field in a vf page and converting that page to a HTML file which i need to send to an external location. If i use a image stored in salesforce server i will not be able to view that image in that external location.(Session will not be active). So i was thinking if i could use the image uploaded in chatter and use the link which we get to view the image without the session, and use that link in the rich text field of the object and when i convert that vf page to the html one i could be able to view that image externally.
Hi All,
I am trying to access home page from an custom home page component ie of type VF area, through JS but getting "Uncaught DOMException: Blocked a frame with origin "https://c.ap2.visual.force.com" from accessing a cross-origin frame.(…)". Tried setting the document.domain= 'ap2.salesforce.com' for the home page component but unsuccessful. Also routing the vf page to the home page is not helping.
Please any one suggest me how to resolve this.

Thanks 
Nishant

The CMS connect feature caters the HTML fragments/components movement from a CMS platform source.

The issue I am facing is that CMS source provides Wordpress as a standard option, but Wordpress only supports PHP components and I got an error when trying to include the Header and Footer PHP components via CMS connect.

Kindly assist if anyone knows a workaround.

Getting 'Page not available' error even the page is available. This navigation is working fine when tested in lightning experience but when I go to community and clikc on the page assigned to the tab facing the error. 

Please find the following snippet used by me for reference:

urlEvent.setParams({
      "url": "/apex/OppRegNewAccountInputPage"
    });