• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Create a formula field that returns an image to indicate data quality.
Sales Managers have asked for an at-a-glance solution to see completeness on leads. Create a helper formula field that looks at 5 key fields on the Lead object and evaluates their completeness, then a second formula field that references the helper formula and returns an image.The helper formula field should be on the Lead object with a name of 'Lead Quality Helper' and a resulting API name of 'Lead_Quality_Helper__c'.
The helper formula should be of type Number.
The helper formula should evaluate the following 5 fields: Email, Phone, Company, Title, and Industry and return 0 if blank and 1 if not blank. The formula should then add all the values together to return a total value.
The image formula should be on the Lead object with a name of 'Lead Quality' and a resulting API name of 'Lead_Quality__c'.
The image formula should reference the helper formula, and return an image based on the number returned by the helper formula. The helper formula should be of type Text. Note: All of these images are already available in your Developer Edition.

1 = /img/samples/stars_100.gif with alternate text '1 star'
2 = /img/samples/stars_200.gif with alternate text '2 stars'
3 = /img/samples/stars_300.gif with alternate text '3 stars'
4 = /img/samples/stars_400.gif with alternate text '4 stars'
5 = /img/samples/stars_500.gif with alternate text '5 stars'

If none of the fields are filled out, the default should be /img/samples/stars_000.gif with alternate text '0 stars'.
The 'Lead Quality' formula must be added to the Lead Layout page layout.Check Challenge

ANS:
Lead Quality (Text) =
IF(Lead_Quality_Helper__c=1, 
IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_100.gif","1 star"), IF(Lead_Quality_Helper__c=2, IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_200.gif","2 stars"), IF(Lead_Quality_Helper__c=3, 
IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_300.gif","3 stars"), 
IF(Lead_Quality_Helper__c=4, 
IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_400.gif","4 stars"), 
IF(Lead_Quality_Helper__c=5, 
IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_500.gif","5 stars"), 
IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_000.gif","0 stars"))))))

Lead Quality Helper (Number) =
IF(ISBLANK(Email),0,1)+ 
IF(ISBLANK(Phone),0,1)+ 
IF(ISBLANK(Company),0,1)+ 
IF(ISBLANK(Title),0,1)+ 
IF(ISBLANK(TEXT(Industry)),0,1)

I can't see what I am doing wrong. Everything works just fine but I keep getting this error. 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Lead object does not display the formula fields correctly. Tip: check the requirements again and make sure you have the correctly forumlas and their values.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Create a formula field that determines the number of days between today and the last activity date for a case's account.
Your support team has asked for improved visibility on account activity level at the time they’re helping with customer issues. Specifically, when they’re looking at a case, they’d like to see an at-a-glance view of the number of days since the case’s related account was last active. Create the formula using these requirements.The formula should be on the Case object.
The formula should be of return type Number.
The formula should be named 'Days Since Last Update' and have a resulting API Name of 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c'.
The formula should return the number of days between the account’s Last Activity Date and today.

I tried doing this using this formula. TODAY()  -  Account.LastActivityDate  No errors on the formula but I get this when I try to check challenge.

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0016100000JUWKJAA5; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, You can't delete this record!: []

I need help with this. Thanks in advance.

Sales Managers have asked for an at-a-glance solution to see completeness on leads. Create a helper formula field that looks at 5 key fields on the Lead object and evaluates their completeness, then a second formula field that references the helper formula and returns an image.The helper formula field should be on the Lead object with a name of 'Lead Quality Helper' and a resulting API name of 'Lead_Quality_Helper__c'.
The helper formula should evaluate the following 5 fields: Email, Phone, Company, Title, and Industry and return 0 if blank and 1 if not blank. The formula should then add all the values together to return a total value.
The image formula should be on the Lead object with a name of 'Lead Quality' and a resulting API name of 'Lead_Quality__c'.
The image formula should reference the helper formula, and return an image based on the number returned by the helper formula. The helper formula should be of type Text. Note: All of these images are already available in your Developer Edition.

If none of the fields are filled out, the default should be /img/samples/stars_000.gif with alternate text '0 stars'.
The 'Lead Quality' formula must be added to the Lead Layout page layout.Check Challenge

ANS:
Lead Quality (Text) =
IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_100.gif","1 star"), IF(Lead_Quality_Helper__c=2, IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_200.gif","2 stars"), IF(Lead_Quality_Helper__c=3, 

IF(ISBLANK(Email),0,1)+ 
IF(ISBLANK(Phone),0,1)+ 
IF(ISBLANK(Title),0,1)+ 

I can't see what I am doing wrong. Everything works just fine but I keep getting this error. 
The Lead object does not display the formula fields correctly. Tip: check the requirements again and make sure you have the correctly forumlas and their values.

ANS:
Lead Quality (Text) =

IF(ISBLANK(Email),0,1)+ 
IF(ISBLANK(Phone),0,1)+ 
IF(ISBLANK(Title),0,1)+ 

Create a formula field that determines the number of days between today and the last activity date for a case's account.
Your support team has asked for improved visibility on account activity level at the time they’re helping with customer issues. Specifically, when they’re looking at a case, they’d like to see an at-a-glance view of the number of days since the case’s related account was last active. Create the formula using these requirements.The formula should be on the Case object.
The formula should be of return type Number.
The formula should be named 'Days Since Last Update' and have a resulting API Name of 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c'.
The formula should return the number of days between the account’s Last Activity Date and today.

I tried doing this using this formula. TODAY()  -  Account.LastActivityDate  No errors on the formula but I get this when I try to check challenge.

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0016100000JUWKJAA5; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, You can't delete this record!: []

I need help with this. Thanks in advance.