• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,

I'm triying to get the users that haven't logged into the org for more than two months.
 have a report in salesforce that shows all active users with the last login. Some lastlogin field of the user's record are empty, but when I check the login_history object the have some access to the org. 

Is there any workaround or a solution to this problem?

Thanks

Hi, 

For a couple of days I've been receiving this kind of line in my debug logs. I guess this is realated to the new API version (v37.0). 
I would n't care about this if didn't receive thousands of lines like this one in all my traces. 

17:02:42.238 (238882742)|USER_INFO|[EXTERNAL]Salesforce user id| username| GMT time

My debugs levels are: 

Database               INFO
Workflow                INFO
Validation               INFO
Callouts                 INFO
Apex Code            INFO
Apex Profiling        DEBUG
Visualforce            NONE
System                 NONE

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I'm stuck in the process builder trail (Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder). When I check the challenge I'm receiving this error: YRQFGXRZ.

Also, I'm stuck with the "Creating Validation Rules" trail too. I looked for a solution but there no correct answer

Thanks for the help

Hi,

I'm trying to connect to an external webservice to retrieve information.When I try to call this webservice from a SOAP Client I recieve the information, but when I call the same web service from SalesForce I'm receiving the following error:

18:34:11.83 (2083320833)|CALLOUT_RESPONSE|[208]|System.HttpResponse[Status=Error Interno del Servidor, StatusCode=500] 18:34:11.83 (2123598734)|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[61]|System.XmlException: ParseError at [row,col]:[116,206] Message: The element type "HR" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</HR>".

This is the code I'm currently using 
Blob headerValue = Blob.valueOf('user' +':' +'pass' );
 String authorizationHeader = 'Basic ' + EncodingUtil.base64Encode(headerValue); 
req.setHeader('Authorization', authorizationHeader); 
req.setMethod('POST');

I also would like to know how I'm suppose to use the WebServiceCallout.invoke (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_class_System_WebServiceCallout.htm) method with a user authentication.

Hi, 

For a couple of days I've been receiving this kind of line in my debug logs. I guess this is realated to the new API version (v37.0). 
I would n't care about this if didn't receive thousands of lines like this one in all my traces. 

17:02:42.238 (238882742)|USER_INFO|[EXTERNAL]Salesforce user id| username| GMT time

My debugs levels are: 

Thanks
Hello everyone,

I'm triying to get the users that haven't logged into the org for more than two months.
 have a report in salesforce that shows all active users with the last login. Some lastlogin field of the user's record are empty, but when I check the login_history object the have some access to the org. 

Is there any workaround or a solution to this problem?

Thanks

Hi, 

My debugs levels are: 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I'm stuck in the process builder trail (Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder). When I check the challenge I'm receiving this error: YRQFGXRZ.

Also, I'm stuck with the "Creating Validation Rules" trail too. I looked for a solution but there no correct answer

Thanks for the help

I am having a hard time figuring this one out. Your suggestions would greatly be appreciated.
To complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).Name the validation rule 'Contact must be in Account ZIP Code'.
A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be inserted.
The validation rule should ONLY apply to contact records with an associated account. Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MailingPostalCode value. (Hint: you can use the ISBLANK function for this check)