• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We would like the issue status field to appear in a color.
I would prefer not to create another "formula" field if I can use the standard field on the page layout.
Is it possible to have a standard field such as status be assigned a color on the page layout?
I would like to have a custom log a call button on the opportunity record to update the stage.  This is a different page layout than the log a call button on the account page.  I do not want the user to have to select account task or opportunity task.  I want it to default to the account task when on the account record and default to the oppty task when on the oppty record.

I need help on the code for the custom button to default the correct task type.
I am having difficulty setting up the Linkforce app.  No documentation.  
I think our base URL should be https://na16.salesforce.com....and the default https://na16.salesforce.com/home/home.jsp...but when I enter that I get an error message.  It does not like the /

Need help.  Thanks.
Currency fields - I would like to display the pound symbol on our U.K. accounts and the $ symbol on the U.S. and Canadian fields for all users.
Can I use the same fields?  Is this possible?
We may not need to turn on multiple currencies and use conversion rates since we are loading the sales data from another system.

Please advise.

I am creating an opportunity from a campaign member record using the Process Builder.  I would like the sales rep to be the Opportunity Owner.
The sales rep is the Account Owner.  The Account Owner is a lookup to an external id.  Is this what is causing the error?  It is not creating the opportunity.  The Create a Record (opportunity) is setting field value of Owner ID (type Reference) to an External Id.

How do you generate the link from Salesforce without the Java script code?  It is linking to the Javascript before the actual web address.  I want the user to receive the scheduled report and be able to click on the link.  It will not open.  I get a Microsoft Outlook Security notice..this location may be unsafe...javascript...hyperlinks can be harmful....
When I click on Continue the link does not open.

The embedded hyperlink is pointing to:

javascript:openPopupFocus%28%27http%3A%2F%2Fwww.arrowinternational.com%2Fdb%2Fgrafix%2FAICampaigns%2FPOP_7304_5W_201603.PDF%27%2C %27_blank%27%2C 620%2C 430%2C %27width%3D620%2Cheight%3D430%2Cresizable%3Dyes%2Ctoolbar%3Dyes%2Cstatus%3Dyes%2Cscrollbars%3Dyes%2Cmenubar%3Dyes%2Cdirectories%3Dyes%2Clocation%3Dyes%2Cdependant%3Dno%27%2C false%2C true%29%3B
Our users can now create an event from the Chatter Feed.  However, they cannot add multiple contacts.
The Related To only allows the lookup to one contact.  How can I display the slide box to add multiple contacts (which appears using the Open Activities .....New Event)?

I would like to roll-up sales but the accounts are not in the same family hierarchy (Parent Account).
Could I add a field on the account page for the "associated" account and then in the custom link report add up the sales for both reports?

Or is there another option to add a report on the page that would not use the custom link section based on the account id?
How do I allow the sales rep only visibility to their own orders on a house account? (Orders are controlled by Parent) The House Account is owned by "Joe" (their sales manager)....Jim, Bob, Larry are the order owners. They can now see ALL orders under this house account.

I don't want the reps to have access to the House Account....only the Orders.
I would like to remove the "All with Access" option.  Please advise.
I would like to have a button to send email and then create a followup task.  Please advise.
How do you generate the link from Salesforce without the Java script code?  It is linking to the Javascript before the actual web address.  I want the user to receive the scheduled report and be able to click on the link.  It will not open.  I get a Microsoft Outlook Security notice..this location may be unsafe...javascript...hyperlinks can be harmful....
When I click on Continue the link does not open.

The embedded hyperlink is pointing to:

javascript:openPopupFocus%28%27http%3A%2F%2Fwww.arrowinternational.com%2Fdb%2Fgrafix%2FAICampaigns%2FPOP_7304_5W_201603.PDF%27%2C %27_blank%27%2C 620%2C 430%2C %27width%3D620%2Cheight%3D430%2Cresizable%3Dyes%2Ctoolbar%3Dyes%2Cstatus%3Dyes%2Cscrollbars%3Dyes%2Cmenubar%3Dyes%2Cdirectories%3Dyes%2Clocation%3Dyes%2Cdependant%3Dno%27%2C false%2C true%29%3B

I would like to stop users from posting to My Followers.

I have a custom button that send a product flier to a contact and logs an activity.
How do I add a line in the code to default the activity type to email?

Please advise.
Thanks,
Hi guys.. I want to integrate facebook on salesforce.i want to know the process regarding this.
I want to fetch some data regaring the user..
pls tell me what things are required as i am using REST api.

I have a custom button that send a product flier to a contact and logs an activity.
How do I add a line in the code to default the activity type to email?

Please advise.
Thanks,