• 14 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am experiencing issues with Step 7 of the Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Superbadge.  This step refers to creating a SolarBot dashboard.  I am getting this error below:

Error Message

I believe I am getting this error whenever I make the "Case Drivers and SolarBot Ownership" dashboard component either a donut or funnel chart with percentages showing.  I get a wrong type of chart error when using other charts.  Below is what my dashboard looks like:

SolarBot Impact Dashboard

I think I am getting this error erroanously and this should be fixed or am I doing something wrong with my dashboard chart?
I am experiencing issues with Step 7 of the Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Superbadge.  This step refers to creating a SolarBot dashboard.  I am getting this error below:

Error Message

I believe I am getting this error whenever I make the "Case Drivers and SolarBot Ownership" dashboard component either a donut or funnel chart with percentages showing.  I get a wrong type of chart error when using other charts.  Below is what my dashboard looks like:

SolarBot Impact Dashboard

I think I am getting this error erroanously and this should be fixed or am I doing something wrong with my dashboard chart?