• Salesforce Program Admin II
  • Pinnacol Assurance

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The standard value set for Contract.Status causes an error 'Field:null is not a picklist'.   I am guessing this because the current structure for the standard value set doesn't contain a value for the StatusCode, which is required for every Contract.Status value.  Has anyone solved this issue?  Is it on the roadmap to be addressed?  Can we do anything other than put it into the .forceignore?

Here is a similar question: 
https://success.salesforce.com/_ui/core/chatter/groups/GroupProfilePage?g=0F93A000000HTp1SAG&fId=0D53A00003NmQ4cSAF
I have successfully uploaded the Certification and its Key months ago, but just now we are ready to launch our community with our new Custom URL.  Am I missing something for this to turn up or is it just going through provisioning?
We are looking to identify what Account Contact Relationship records have been deleted.  The existing behavior is that upon deletion of the relationship, the entire record goes away.  It does not appear in the Recycle Bin and does not update the isDeleted flag to TRUE.  Is there a way to identify these records?  It is these records we need to find in order to send an update in our integration to delete the relationship in another system.
I keep receiving the following error message: 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Please check that your report includes at least all of these columns: Supply: Supply Name, Unit Cost, Quantity and Total Cost.

But, this is exactly what my report displays:
User-added image
The standard value set for Contract.Status causes an error 'Field:null is not a picklist'.   I am guessing this because the current structure for the standard value set doesn't contain a value for the StatusCode, which is required for every Contract.Status value.  Has anyone solved this issue?  Is it on the roadmap to be addressed?  Can we do anything other than put it into the .forceignore?

https://success.salesforce.com/_ui/core/chatter/groups/GroupProfilePage?g=0F93A000000HTp1SAG&fId=0D53A00003NmQ4cSAF

I have successfully uploaded the Certification and its Key months ago, but just now we are ready to launch our community with our new Custom URL.  Am I missing something for this to turn up or is it just going through provisioning?
I keep receiving the following error message: 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Please check that your report includes at least all of these columns: Supply: Supply Name, Unit Cost, Quantity and Total Cost.

But, this is exactly what my report displays:
User-added image

"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Account setup for challenge incomplete. Please add 'Prospect', 'Customer' and 'Pending' picklist values to the Account 'Type' field"

Working on the challenge for 
Process Automation: Routing Records with Approvals

Everything is lock-tight except for one detail pictured in screenshot.

I felt like I tried every permutation in the book to fix this (all acounts are synced, all process is in order, I have reset, redefined and created everything that seems feasable) but apparently I am missing this, or it would have worked. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.User-added image

Thank you!