• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
So I am following the directions int eh Force.com Fundamentals guide on importing some sample data and the directions appear to not coincide with what I see on SalesForce. Most of the stuff is pretty obvious until you get to importing Job_Applications.csv into the custom job applications object it says to use the email field on candidate I select External ID and the map it to the email field. But this does not appear to be possible with the given interface. I can select Candidate but cannot select any fields within the candidate object like the email field. I have tried all three of the options and many variations of what it shows and not of these options allow me to complete this task.
How do i map the candidate using the email field with the only data import wizard on the salesforce site?
Refactor the input form for camping list items into its own component and communicate with messages.
Replace the HTML form in the campingList component with a new campingListFormcomponent that calls the submitForm controller action when clicked.
The campingList component handles a c:addItemEvent event with the actionhandleAddItem in the JavaScript controller. The handleAdditem method saves the record to the database and adds the record to the items value provider.
The addItemEvent event is of type component and has a Camping_Item__c type attribute named item.
The campingListForm registers an addItem event of type c:addItemEvent.
The campingListFormController JavaScript controller calls the helper's createItem method if the form is valid.
The campingListFormHelper JavaScript helper creates an addItem event with the item to be added and then fires the event. It then resets the newItem value provider with a blank sObjectType of type Camping_Item__c.

Need the code for the above challenge