• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey guys, 

Trying to use Regex to standardize account name format of 0#ABCDEF (i.e. 01BRACLU). Here's what I have:

LEN(Name) != 8
||
!(REGEX(LEFT(Name ,2),'[0][0-9]'))
||
!(REGEX(RIGHT(Name ,6),'[A-Z]'))

Any thoughts on why? The third line to catch the number format works, but the 5th line to catch letters doesn't. 
Hey guys, 

Simple validation rule with regex isn't working. The idea is to enforce an account name that is in the format of 0#ABCDEF (i.e. 01BAEFDC). 

LEN(Name) != 8
||
||

The first regex formula is working (first two characters are 0#). The last line isn't. Any thoughts?
We would love to show a demo where we can embed a site via iframe via visualforce.
Could you please deactivate the security setting. I'm aware off the security risks.
Hey guys, 

Trying to use Regex to standardize account name format of 0#ABCDEF (i.e. 01BRACLU). Here's what I have:

LEN(Name) != 8
||
||

Any thoughts on why? The third line to catch the number format works, but the 5th line to catch letters doesn't. 
Anyone know what the CSS is for styling content to look like the updated service cosole?  Specifically like how related lists look like on a side component.  It has a clean, white look without much borders.  I would like to use such a CSS for my Flow's that I am planning on making.
Anyone know what the CSS is for styling content to look like the updated service cosole?  Specifically like how related lists look like on a side component.  It has a clean, white look without much borders.  I would like to use such a CSS for my Flow's that I am planning on making.