• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I have a managed package for Salesforce Classic that includes a button which points to a controller action that returns a PageReference to an external site. I am trying to enable my package for lightning, however this is the only functionality that doesn't work correctly. It does open a new window to the external site, but also redirects the parent page to the same url. Is there a way to redirect (in a new window) to the external site, and keep the parent page as-is (no redirect)? Right now I end up with 2 windows to the external site and no salesforce.
Hi, I have a managed package for Salesforce Classic that includes a button which points to a controller action that returns a PageReference to an external site. I am trying to enable my package for lightning, however this is the only functionality that doesn't work correctly. It does open a new window to the external site, but also redirects the parent page to the same url. Is there a way to redirect (in a new window) to the external site, and keep the parent page as-is (no redirect)? Right now I end up with 2 windows to the external site and no salesforce.