• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

I add a new formula field Complete_Date__c in a custom object named TDR, and want it shown in a VF page: 
<apex:outputField value="{!tdr.Complete_Date__c}" />
And I have added its readonly access to proper profile and permission set. 
But it is still blank in VF page. 
Anybody saw a similar issue before? thanks. 

Regards,
Tan Wenlong
Hi, 

Recently we met a issue that if login user's locale is Thailand, current date's year will become Buddhist calendor 2559 instead of 2016, it is a known issue of Salesforce, see https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A000000IXkpQAG
Is there anyone know how to avoid this defect and get correct year of current date even login user's locale is Thailand?

Thanks & regards,
WenLong Tan
Hi, 

For some reason in our Salseforce environment OOTB Dashboad is disabled. but one app's user want to use it, so we need show Dashboard to some specified user in the mean while global Dashboard is disabled. 
As end user I think they don't know how to configure Dashboard in homepage, so we try to show Dashboard in a new tab. Did anybody know how to achieve it?

Thanks & Regards,
WenLong
Hi, 

In our SFDC, there are many apps, and our admin removed Dashboard in homepage. One app's user want to show dashboard, is there a way to only show Dashboard in that app user's homepage and hide Dashboard in other user's homepage? 
Another option is show Dashboard in a new tab, is it achiveable? 

Thanks and Regards,
WenLong
Hi, 

Today while I run test in Develop Console, I always get an error: 'Failed to run test synchronously:admin operation already in progress'
Is there anyone know what this means and how to avoid this? Thanks in advance. 
Hi, 

I need add a button or link in report to navigate to a help page. 
Can any one help on this or give me other choice to achieve it?
Hi, 

I add a new formula field Complete_Date__c in a custom object named TDR, and want it shown in a VF page: 
<apex:outputField value="{!tdr.Complete_Date__c}" />
And I have added its readonly access to proper profile and permission set. 
But it is still blank in VF page. 
Anybody saw a similar issue before? thanks. 

Regards,
Tan Wenlong
Hi, 

Today while I run test in Develop Console, I always get an error: 'Failed to run test synchronously:admin operation already in progress'
Is there anyone know what this means and how to avoid this? Thanks in advance. 
Hi, 

I need add a button or link in report to navigate to a help page. 
Can any one help on this or give me other choice to achieve it?