• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

I have the following line in a VF page using Visualstrap that i cant get work. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
<vs:glyph icon="time" style="color:{!IF(NOW()- Case.Age_Days__c <= 2, 'green', 'red')}"/>

Thanks

tom
As many people are aware that the Campaign/Campaign Member objectin Salesforce is very limited with regards to history. Having looked on the Salesforce community, SFDC offer a work around in the form of a custom ibject and trigger to help monitor any amendment made to the member record (added or deleted).
However, where it falls short is that if a member is deleted then it references only the member id in the new record and not the Contact or Lead id.

Below is the following trigger. How do i get to populate the Contact__c  or Lead__c field if the Contact/Lead is added or deleted?

Trigger HistoryTrack on CampaignMember (after insert, before update, before delete)
 { List<CampaignHistory__c> ch= new List<CampaignHistory__c>(); List<CampaignMember> cmOld= Trigger.old;  List<String> changes  = new List<String>(); List<String> CampHisId  = new List<String>(); integer i=0; if(Trigger.isDelete){
            for(CampaignMember cm: Trigger.old ){     
                       String s;                            
                       s='Campaign Member id ' + cm.id +
                       '  has been deleted from campaign id:  '+ cm.campaignId + '   by user  '+ userinfo.getUserName();                                        
                       changes.add(s);

CampHisId.add(cm.campaignId);
                       CampaignHistory__c c= new CampaignHistory__c();               
                       c.Name='History'+ DateTime.now();  
                       System.debug('CName:'+ c.Name);
                       c.User__c = userinfo.getuserId() ;
                       c.CampaignId__c = CampHisId[i];
                       System.debug('CampaignId:'+c.CampaignId__c);                              
                       c.HistoryDetails__c=changes[i];
                      System.debug('CHistory:'+c.HistoryDetails__c);         
                      ch.add(c);                              
                      i++;           
             } 
        }else {      
                     for(CampaignMember cm: Trigger.new ){  
                            String s;
                            if((Trigger.isUpdate)){
                                   if(cmOld[i].status!=cm.status){    
                                          s='on dated ' + DateTime.now() +                        
                                            ' status changed from ' + cmOld[i].status + ' to ' + cm.status +                        
                                            ' by user ' + userinfo.getUserName();
                                                                                       changes.add(s);
                                          c.Name='History'+DateTime.now();
                                          System.debug('CName:'+c.Name);
                                          c.CampaignId__c=CampHisId[i];                        
                                          ch.add(c); 
                                      }else if(cmOld[i].campaignId!=cm.campaignId){                        
                                                s='Changed Campaign id from : '+ cmOld[i].campaignId + 'to :' + cm.campaignId +                        
                                                    ' by user '+ userinfo.getUserName();  
                                              changes.add(s);                        
                                          ch.add(c);
                                         }             
                           }else if(Trigger.isInsert){                                
                                       s='A new Campaign Member id : ' + cm.id + ' has been added to Campaign id :' + cm.campaignId +                                                          ' by user '+ userinfo.getUserName();
                                       changes.add(s);                    
                                       System.debug('s>>>'+s);                                                                    
                                       ch.add(c);
                            } 
                            i++;     
                       }         
                }    
                insert ch;
     }

Thank you in advance for any help offered

Kind regards

Tom
Hi,

Has anyone been able to ntegrate the Kapost Calender into SFDC? If so, is anyone able to help as it is not possible using the apex:iframe method

Kind regards

Tom
Hi,

I am a complete virgin when it comes to code and i am looking to create a trigger that populates the 'Active' checkbox on the campaign object based on the start and end date (cant be formula). I have tried using workflow and process builder but this only seems only to work when campaign is edited rather than based on the criteria. (Yes i have used Scheduled Actions as well and criteria has been verified as being correct as well).

Is it possible to create this functionality using a trigger or does anyone have a better solution? 

Any help greatly appreciated

Tom

Hi,

I have created a VF page that shows 4 report graphs using the <analytics:reportChart> method. This is where it gets weird. If i was to add it to a page layout then it works fine. Graphs show correctly, refresh button works, and if i click the graph it opens the report in a new window  - perfect!
However, if i add it to the home page as a vf component then it all works apart from when you try to click to show the report then it shows in the home page section. 
Is there something i am missing or unaware of? by the way, i am a complete novice/noob to VF and Apex in case you hadnt noticed!

my VF page is as follows:
<apex:page sidebar="true" >

<apex:form >
  <apex:pageBlock title="Challenge Resolution" >
   <apex:pageBlockSection columns="4" >

<analytics:reportChart ReportId="00O8A000000Jh2Z" showRefreshButton="true" size="small" cacheResults="false" />
     <analytics:reportChart ReportId="00O8A000000Je3o" showRefreshButton="true" size="small" cacheResults="false" />
     <analytics:reportChart ReportId="00O8A000000JeWv" showRefreshButton="true" size="small" cacheResults="false" />
     <analytics:reportChart ReportId="00Oi0000006EXC0" showRefreshButton="true" size="small" cacheResults="false" />

</apex:pageBlockSection>   
  </apex:pageBlock>
 </apex:form>     
</apex:page>

Hi,

I have this trigger which is fired when a campaign member is added, modified or deleted from a campaign to help with auditing purposes. What i am trying to do is to get it to populate either the Contact or Lead field (depending on member type) with the member who has been added, modified or deleted. Currently it only gives the campaign member id but this is useless if the person has been removed from a campaign as the campaign member id will no longer exist. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Trigger HistoryTrack on CampaignMember (after insert, before update, before delete)
 { List<CampaignHistory__c> ch= new List<CampaignHistory__c>(); List<CampaignMember> cmOld= Trigger.old;  List<String> changes  = new List<String>(); List<String> CampHisId  = new List<String>(); integer i=0; if(Trigger.isDelete){
                       String s;                            
                       '  has been deleted from campaign id:  '+ cm.campaignId + '   by user  '+ userinfo.getUserName();                                        
                       changes.add(s);

ch.add(c);                              
                      i++;           
             } 
        }else {      
                            String s;
                            if((Trigger.isUpdate)){
                                                                                       changes.add(s);
                                          ch.add(c); 
                                              changes.add(s);                        
                                          ch.add(c);
                                         }             
                                       s='A new Campaign Member id : ' + cm.id + ' has been added to Campaign id :' + cm.campaignId +                                                          ' by user '+ userinfo.getUserName();
                                       changes.add(s);                    
                                       System.debug('s>>>'+s);                                                                    
                                       ch.add(c);
                            } 
                            i++;     
                       }         
                }    
                insert ch;
     }

Tom
Hi,

Noob to VF and sutck.

I have a custom object called Hashtags(Hashtags__c) and then a junction object called Account Hashtags which has 2 fields - the account name and hashtag name. What i am trying to achieve is that when a user clicks new on the Account hashtags i want something to a list view whereby they can select multiple records (base on record type = Active) and they have it save back to the account.

I tried creating custom controllers but failed straight away - can someone please help?
Hi,

Having some issues and i'm stumped. Im trying to create a VF page on a custom junction object called Hashtags. Records in the Hashtags object only consist of Name and Account - simple you'd think!
What i am trying to achieve is when a user presses 'New', I want the view to be similar to a list view with checkboxes down the side so that they select what ones are related to that account. currently it appears as popup search box which is no good.

Can anyone please help me??

Hi,

I have created (tried) the following VF page but am getting the above error:

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity">
  <!-- Page Header -->
  <apex:sectionHeader title="New Opportunity" subtitle="New opportunity for {!Opportunity.Account} " />

<!-- Opportunity -->
    <apex:pageBlock title="Opportunity:" mode="edit">
              <!-- Fields -->
      <apex:pageBlockSection columns="1" showHeader="true" title="Details">
        <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.AccountId}" required="true" />
        <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.CloseDate}" required="true" />
        <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.StageName}"  required="true" />
        <apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
        </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
      <!-- Button Section -->
      <apex:pageBlockButtons location="bottom">
        <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}" />
        <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}" />
      </apex:pageBlockButtons>

<!-- Product -->
    <apex:sectionHeader title="Products" subtitle="Add Products for {!Opportunity.Name} " />
    <apex:pageBlock title="Products:">

<apex:include pageName="ManageOppProducts"/>

where am i going wrong???
As many people are aware that the Campaign/Campaign Member objectin Salesforce is very limited with regards to history. Having looked on the Salesforce community, SFDC offer a work around in the form of a custom ibject and trigger to help monitor any amendment made to the member record (added or deleted).
However, where it falls short is that if a member is deleted then it references only the member id in the new record and not the Contact or Lead id.

Below is the following trigger. How do i get to populate the Contact__c  or Lead__c field if the Contact/Lead is added or deleted?

String s;                            
                       changes.add(s);

ch.add(c);                              
                      i++;           
             } 
        }else {      
                            String s;
                            if((Trigger.isUpdate)){
                                                                                       changes.add(s);
                                          ch.add(c); 
                                              changes.add(s);                        
                                          ch.add(c);
                                         }             
                                       changes.add(s);                    
                                       System.debug('s>>>'+s);                                                                    
                                       ch.add(c);
                            } 
                            i++;     
                       }         
                }    
                insert ch;
     }

Thank you in advance for any help offered

Kind regards

Tom
Hi Guys

I have 3 record types on case object Installation Support, Service Support and Site Visit Support and we are using the On-Demand Email 2 Case. I know that you can select 1 record type that can be used when creating a Case using the email case but I was wondering if there's a way to assign the record types depending on the subject or content of the email?

I would like to use all 3 record types when creating the case via Email 2 Case
How to develop program for sending sms using apex and visualforce.
Hi,

I have created a VF page that shows 4 report graphs using the <analytics:reportChart> method. This is where it gets weird. If i was to add it to a page layout then it works fine. Graphs show correctly, refresh button works, and if i click the graph it opens the report in a new window  - perfect!
However, if i add it to the home page as a vf component then it all works apart from when you try to click to show the report then it shows in the home page section. 
Is there something i am missing or unaware of? by the way, i am a complete novice/noob to VF and Apex in case you hadnt noticed!

my VF page is as follows:
<apex:page sidebar="true" >

<apex:pageBlock title="Challenge Resolution" >
   <apex:pageBlockSection columns="4" >

<analytics:reportChart ReportId="00O8A000000Jh2Z" showRefreshButton="true" size="small" cacheResults="false" />
     <analytics:reportChart ReportId="00O8A000000Je3o" showRefreshButton="true" size="small" cacheResults="false" />
     <analytics:reportChart ReportId="00O8A000000JeWv" showRefreshButton="true" size="small" cacheResults="false" />
     <analytics:reportChart ReportId="00Oi0000006EXC0" showRefreshButton="true" size="small" cacheResults="false" />

Hi,

I have this trigger which is fired when a campaign member is added, modified or deleted from a campaign to help with auditing purposes. What i am trying to do is to get it to populate either the Contact or Lead field (depending on member type) with the member who has been added, modified or deleted. Currently it only gives the campaign member id but this is useless if the person has been removed from a campaign as the campaign member id will no longer exist. Any help will be greatly appreciated

String s;                            
                       changes.add(s);

ch.add(c);                              
                      i++;           
             } 
        }else {      
                            String s;
                            if((Trigger.isUpdate)){
                                                                                       changes.add(s);
                                          ch.add(c); 
                                              changes.add(s);                        
                                          ch.add(c);
                                         }             
                                       changes.add(s);                    
                                       System.debug('s>>>'+s);                                                                    
                                       ch.add(c);
                            } 
                            i++;     
                       }         
                }    
                insert ch;
     }

Tom
Hi,

Noob to VF and sutck.

I have a custom object called Hashtags(Hashtags__c) and then a junction object called Account Hashtags which has 2 fields - the account name and hashtag name. What i am trying to achieve is that when a user clicks new on the Account hashtags i want something to a list view whereby they can select multiple records (base on record type = Active) and they have it save back to the account.

I tried creating custom controllers but failed straight away - can someone please help?
Hi,

I have created (tried) the following VF page but am getting the above error:

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity">
  <!-- Page Header -->
  <apex:sectionHeader title="New Opportunity" subtitle="New opportunity for {!Opportunity.Account} " />

<!-- Opportunity -->
    <apex:pageBlock title="Opportunity:" mode="edit">
              <!-- Fields -->
      <apex:pageBlockSection columns="1" showHeader="true" title="Details">
        <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.AccountId}" required="true" />
        <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.CloseDate}" required="true" />
        <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.StageName}"  required="true" />
        <apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
        </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
      <!-- Button Section -->
      <apex:pageBlockButtons location="bottom">
        <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}" />
        <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}" />
      </apex:pageBlockButtons>

<!-- Product -->
    <apex:sectionHeader title="Products" subtitle="Add Products for {!Opportunity.Name} " />
    <apex:pageBlock title="Products:">

<apex:include pageName="ManageOppProducts"/>

where am i going wrong???
Hi All,

I created a simple custom button which executes javascript onclick of it. How to add this button to Visualforce page to execute this button?

Thanks in advance!
Can anybody tell how to read the barcode from the image and display the product information details regarding the barcode image.

Using EAN 128 image format. It should accept only EAN 128 image format. 

Thanks in advance.