• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys,
I try to use Jitterbit Clod data loader to import data from csv file into Saleforce. I need to import data with master detail relation like, i.e., Account and Contacts and I would to insert new account and insert or update the information about the related contact, with just one operation.
So I do this:
1.  Extract the report of all the accounts with their ID
2. Make a vlookup function for each of the record that will look up the account ID based on the account name that you have (there is the forumla in the file)
3. Create CSV from the excel file.
4. Import the data with dataloader i to SF while using the account ID to tie the record to the proper account.

But:
1. I must execute the match manually beetwen the CSV file's field and the jitterbit
2. If it does not find the account id fails inserting both  the account and the contact.

Please, could somebody help me?
Tks
Daniela
Hi guys,
In my environmet I have activated the Web-to-Lead function, I created the html form and I tried to insert a new lead.
After I select the “Send” button happens that the form becomes completely white. I have to close this form to correctly display the fields and repeat the insert.
The data inserted into the form are properly stored in Salesforce. 
I had already used the function in the past and I was successful.

This is the code of file html:
<!--  ----------------------------------------------------------------------  -->
<!--  NOTA: aggiungere il seguente elemento <META> alla pagina <HEAD>.  Se    -->
<!--  necessario, modificare il parametro charset per specificare il set di   -->
<!--  caratteri della pagina HTML.                                            -->
<!--  ----------------------------------------------------------------------  -->

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=UTF-8">

<!--  NOTA: aggiungere il seguente elemento <FORM> alla pagina.               -->

<form action="https://www.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToLead?encoding=UTF-8" method="POST">

<input type=hidden name="oid" value="00D58000000HP9I">
<input type=hidden name="retURL" value="http://">

<!--  NOTA: questi campi sono elementi di debug facoltativi. Rimuovere        -->
<!--  l'identificativo di commento da queste righe se si desidera eseguire    -->
<!--  un test in modalità di debug.                                           -->
<!--  <input type="hidden" name="debug" value=1>                              -->
<!--  <input type="hidden" name="debugEmail" value="d.rinaldo@be-tse.it">     -->

<label for="first_name">Nome</label><input  id="first_name" maxlength="40" name="first_name" size="20" type="text" /><br>
<label for="last_name">Cognome</label><input  id="last_name" maxlength="80" name="last_name" size="20" type="text" /><br>
<label for="email">Email</label><input  id="email" maxlength="80" name="email" size="20" type="text" /><br>
<label for="mobile">Cellulare</label><input  id="mobile" maxlength="40" name="mobile" size="20" type="text" /><br>
<label for="company">Società</label><input  id="company" maxlength="40" name="company" size="20" type="text" /><br>
<label for="city">Città</label><input  id="city" maxlength="40" name="city" size="20" type="text" /><br>
<label for="state">Stato/Provincia</label><input  id="state" maxlength="20" name="state" size="20" type="text" /><br>
<input type="submit" name="submit">
</form>

Please, could somebody help me?
Thanks
Daniela

Hi every one,
I need to create an interface to integrate a serie of Account’ data and Product’s data between Salesforce CRM and one management system.
I would predict 2 bidirectional flow that allow me to align the information from one system to another. For example: I could create a new Account in my management system and replicate a sub set of its data in the Salesforce CRM and viceversa, all in real time.
I think the use of WSs are as indicated.  
Do someone developed such integration? It could give me some useful tip to approach correctly the topic?

Thanks
Daniela
Hi every one,
I need to create an interface to integrate a serie of Account’ data and Product’s data between Salesforce CRM and one management system.
I would predict 2 bidirectional flow that allow me to align the information from one system to another. For example: I could create a new Account in my management system and replicate a sub set of its data in the Salesforce CRM and viceversa, all in real time.
Do someone developed such integration? It could give me some useful tip to approach correctly the topic?

Thanks
Daniela

Hi every one,

Thanks
Daniela

Hi every one,

Thanks
Daniela