• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We want certain user profiles to have access to VF without changing any profile permissions. VF page when accessed shows Data not available. I granted vf and apex class access to profile and when queried using SetupEntityAccess shows page access is granted to the user. 
We want certain user profiles to have access to VF without changing any profile permissions. VF page when accessed shows Data not available. I granted vf and apex class access to profile and when queried using SetupEntityAccess shows page access is granted to the user. 
Hi,
I have so far integrated JIRA to Salesforce where I am able to pull issues from Jira. Currently I am passing the raw credentials in the REST url and looking for passing the credentials in the Authorization Header. For some reason it is not working with the below code.

User-added image

I have tried the same credentials and in the Postmane extension of Chrome and was able to receive the response. I have cross verified the Base64 encoded username:password token in Postman and the one generated in Salesforce and could confirm they were same. Sounds silly but I also decoded the encoded token to cross verify the credentials.

User-added image

Any advise as to what could be the possible reasons. Since it is working fine with Postman client it doesn't seems to be an issue with Jira.

Thanks