• Sales & Marketing Coordinator
  • SageNet, LLC

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi I've been trying to work on the challenge to use a formula to calculate the number of days between the last activity date and today, of an account tied to a case. This is what I put and checked the Syntax, which said there was no error. See below screen shot.
User-added image

However when I click on the "Check challenge" button, it gives me this Challenge Error:
User-added image

Can anyone please help me to understand why the syntax shows ok, but the challenge shows an error? Also if the formula is incorrect, what is correct so that I can learn the right way? Thanks for any help!

Visual Workflow Challenge Error in Admin Intermediate Module

First halve of the challenge is:
  • The Flow should have a screen with fields for First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Opportunity Amount, and Opportunity Stage.
  • The Flow needs to have steps to create an account, a contact, and an opportunity from the data entered.
  • Opportunity name, close date and stage are required fields. Name the Opportunity '{Company Name} - {Last Name}', set the close date to one month from today and set the stage to 'Prospecting'.

I am getting the following error when I try to save my exercise/challenge to move to the final steps of the challenge: 

User-added image
User-added image
 Here is my ‘New Customer Flow’ screen with Opportunity Stage highlighted because this is where I believe the problem lies but I cannot figure it out: The rest of my screens are also listed below if you need to see them.
User-added image
Create Account Record Screen:
User-added image

Create Opportunity Record Screen:
User-added image

The challenge is to update contact mailing address fields when the parent account shipping address field values are updated.  For some reason, I am failing the challenge.  I have already verified that there are no validation rules active on my org that could be interfering with this.  Additionally, the process is definitely activated.  The first screenshot below shows my criteria for the action.  As you can see, I have it set to fire my immediate action if any of the parent account shipping addresses get changed.  

User-added image

Second, in the next screenshot below you can see that my immediate action should be changing the mailing addresses to match the parent account shipping addresses.  Can someone please advise what I may be missing here?  The error message I'm getting from Trailhead says "An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records.  Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated."
User-added image
Hi I've been trying to work on the challenge to use a formula to calculate the number of days between the last activity date and today, of an account tied to a case. This is what I put and checked the Syntax, which said there was no error. See below screen shot.
User-added image

However when I click on the "Check challenge" button, it gives me this Challenge Error:
User-added image

Can anyone please help me to understand why the syntax shows ok, but the challenge shows an error? Also if the formula is incorrect, what is correct so that I can learn the right way? Thanks for any help!

Visual Workflow Challenge Error in Admin Intermediate Module

First halve of the challenge is:
  • The Flow should have a screen with fields for First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Opportunity Amount, and Opportunity Stage.
  • The Flow needs to have steps to create an account, a contact, and an opportunity from the data entered.
  • Opportunity name, close date and stage are required fields. Name the Opportunity '{Company Name} - {Last Name}', set the close date to one month from today and set the stage to 'Prospecting'.

I am getting the following error when I try to save my exercise/challenge to move to the final steps of the challenge: 

User-added image
User-added image
 Here is my ‘New Customer Flow’ screen with Opportunity Stage highlighted because this is where I believe the problem lies but I cannot figure it out: The rest of my screens are also listed below if you need to see them.
User-added image
Create Account Record Screen:
User-added image

Create Opportunity Record Screen:
User-added image