• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an error with reference KFVQKOVW. I have already Data.com Assessment App, but i can't validate trailhead. I need to be update in order to show my boss i am doing trailheads. Please, help me how to proceed!
Hi,

In the project "Prepare the App for Local Development" (Heroku connect) i have a message saying me that the repository is empty, after trying to clone the app. Code:

heroku git:clone -a <APP_NAME> --> Replacing APP_NAME with my app name

After execute command:
You appear to have cloned an empty repository.. But the app actually exist and form is displayed when i navigate to it.

Can anyone help me with this slightly trouble?

Hi,

I have this error in AccountManager Trailhead's. But all test are passed and there are a few rows returned.

Anyone knows what can be the problem? Thank you!

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject
Hi,

I have a problem using the returned value marked in yellow. Can anyone tell me what's wrong? I'm a bit stucked! Thank you,

System.assertEquals(contactoEsperado.get(0).FirstName,Cuenta.Contacts.FirstName);
System.assertEquals(contactoEsperado.get(0).LastName,Cuenta.Contacts.LastName);

@RestResource(urlMapping='/Accounts/*/contacts')
global with sharing class AccountManager {
    @HttpGet
    global static Account getAccount() {
        RestRequest request = RestContext.request;
        // grab the caseId from the end of the URL
        String AccountId = request.requestURI.substring(
          request.requestURI.lastIndexOf('/')+1);
        Account result = [SELECT ID,Name,(SELECT ID,Name
                                          FROM Contacts)
                          FROM Account
                          WHERE ID=:AccountId
                          LIMIT 1];

return result;
    }
}

Hi,

In the project "Prepare the App for Local Development" (Heroku connect) i have a message saying me that the repository is empty, after trying to clone the app. Code:

heroku git:clone -a <APP_NAME> --> Replacing APP_NAME with my app name

After execute command:
You appear to have cloned an empty repository.. But the app actually exist and form is displayed when i navigate to it.

Can anyone help me with this slightly trouble?

Hi,

I have this error in AccountManager Trailhead's. But all test are passed and there are a few rows returned.

Anyone knows what can be the problem? Thank you!

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject