• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
First error: Salesforce System Error: 37898720-19065 (789127168)

I am getting this error while i am running batch class from visualforce page ,
the class is runs fine when there is limited records on visualforce page and i also pass 6 other parameters to the class but when i pass 1000 records to the batch class ,it throws this error.

I checked my debug log , the error occur after the query runs :-

Aggregations:0|SELECT ID, Area__c, Closed_Date__c, Lot_Dimensions__c, REOHQ__REOHQ_Current_List_Price__c, REOHQ__REOHQ_Year_Built__c, REOHQ__REOHQ_Square_Footage__c, REOHQ__REOHQ_Bed_Rooms__c, Geolocation__latitude__s, Geolocation__longitude__s, LastModifiedDate, Geolocation__c, Sold_Price__c, MLS_Status__c FROM REOHQ__REOHQ_Property__c WHERE (REOHQ__REOHQ_Square_Footage__c != NULL AND Sold_Price__c != NULL AND REOHQ__REOHQ_Current_List_Price__c != NULL AND REOHQ__REOHQ_Year_Built__c != NULL AND REOHQ__REOHQ_Year_Built__c != 'U' AND Area__c != NULL AND Area__c = :tmpVar1 AND REOHQ__REOHQ_Bed_Rooms__c != NULL AND MLS_Status__c = 'Closed') ORDER BY REOHQ__REOHQ_Current_List_Price__c ASC NULLS FIRST
03:44:23.058 (3058629265)|SOQL_EXECUTE_END|[199]|Rows:6105
03:44:49.122 (29122505537)|FATAL_ERROR|System.UnexpectedException: Salesforce System Error: 37898720-5013 (789127168) (789127168)
I am changing the template of a community from the Visualforce + tabs to a lightning template.

I have a custom button of type list view. But i do not find a way to make it work.

if it is JavaScript type it does not even appear the button, which makes sense because of lightning.

if I use Visualforce type it appears but when I click it nothing happens.

if I use url type, it appears but nothing happens when I click it.

how do I make this work?

Thanks,
Fernanda