• 3 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
if (!(EMPYRAMDM__UploadedContact_Csv_Dup__c.sObjectType.getDescribe().isDeletable())) {
system.debug('**Cannot Delete the Uploaded Contact CSV Duplicates');
}else{ Database.delete (scope, false);
}
Hi,here is my requirement,I am tirying delete the records from db using database.delete,i had written the above FLS. Even though i got FLS issues.need help in Writing FLS for the above database.delete.urgent requirement.thanks in advance.
Hi ,

how to Convert Schema.ChildRelationship into String,I tried with TypeCasting  and toString(),but are are working.need help,thanks in advance.
Hi ,i would like to know that how many lookup and master detail relationships are allowed on Custom and Standard objects in all the editions.need help thanks in advance.

I had saved Account record,lets us assume,i had related record for Contact,Opportunity and case.Based on Account Id i have to get the related records,but i dont want to hard select id from Contact,Opportunity,Case like.00136000011558cAAA this is my id,help me out ,,thanks in advance.
System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: EXCEEDED_ID_LIMIT: record limit reached. cannot submit more than 10 records in this operation faultcode=sf:EXCEEDED_ID_LIMIT faultactor=
need your help in fixing this error.urgent requirement.thanks in advance
if (!(EMPYRAMDM__UploadedContact_Csv_Dup__c.sObjectType.getDescribe().isDeletable())) {
system.debug('**Cannot Delete the Uploaded Contact CSV Duplicates');
}else{ Database.delete (scope, false);
}
Hi,here is my requirement,I am tirying delete the records from db using database.delete,i had written the above FLS. Even though i got FLS issues.need help in Writing FLS for the above database.delete.urgent requirement.thanks in advance.
I had saved Account record,lets us assume,i had related record for Contact,Opportunity and case.Based on Account Id i have to get the related records,but i dont want to hard select id from Contact,Opportunity,Case like.00136000011558cAAA this is my id,help me out ,,thanks in advance.
1. can we create two objects with same name for 2 different app
2. Explain the difference between: object with tab and objects without tab
Can we assign custom visualforce page to a record type of a standard object.I have two record types for standard object lead.My problem is how to create a custom visualforce for a recordtype. Because how to refer Leadstatus field based on a recordtype.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I want to create a visualforce page from where I select a csv file and upload into salesforce Document object.
Then from document object I need to read the uploaded file and insert into a custom object.
Please provide suggestions.

Thanks!
I have designed a Home page using visualforce in which I have made all visualforce tabs and have redirected them to the original object using <apex:outputlink> all tabs are redirecting properly to their respective original tabs just like  <apex:outputLink value="https://ap2.salesforce.com/701/o">iCampaigns</apex:outputLink>  is redirecting to standard Campaign object, but in case of Home page i.e <apex:outputLink value="https://c.ap2.visual.force.com/apex/FullpgeExp">Home</apex:outputLink> in Home  page case I have redirected tab to the visualforce Home page created by me but in this case it redirects me only once to my created VF Home page and then it directly redirects to the standard home page, meanwhile if you check the code after clicking Home page once u'll find that the Tag i.e  <apex:outputLink value="https://c.ap2.visual.force.com/apex/FullpgeExp">Home</apex:outputLink>  has dissappeared from the code. Please suggest me proper solution.

I just ran in to a problem where I was trying to reference Apex code that lived in a Managed Package, and even though I had the correct syntax, I just couldn't get my code to compile properly. I'd like to share the solution with you.

Here's a simplified version of the code that was frustrating me:

public class PackageExtenderClass{

public PackageExtenderClass(){
}

public String myExtenderMethod(){
String temp = myNamespace.UtilityClass.getRandomString();

return temp;
}
}

The above code is correct in every way, but I couldn't get it to compile - I kept getting this error:

Error: Compile Error: Package Visibility: Type is not visible: utilityclass at line 7 column 26

It turns out that in order to solve this problem, I needed to update the Version Settings for my PackageExtenderClass so that it referenced the 1.6 version of the 'myNamespace' Managed Package instead of the older 1.3 version. This is becuase the 1.3 version of the Managed Package didn't include a definition for the getRandomString() method. The getRandomString() method was only added in the 1.6 version of the Managed Package.

• October 21, 2009