• Sr. Project Manager
  • CleanSlate Technology Group

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My dev org (https://michaelsh-dev-ed.lightning.force.com) does not give me the ability to create a Lightning App with a type of "Home Page" nor am I able to edit my default home page when in the Lightning Experience view.  I'm assuming that this is due to my dev org being on the Spring '16 release.  Is there a schedule/plan to update them to Summer '16?
I get an empty repository warning when I attempt the heroku git:clone -a <APP_NAME> (replacing <APP_NAME> with my app name) from the command line.  I've attempted this several times and still run into the same issue.
So, as part of this module I installed the Data.com Assessment into my Developer Org (note:  I did receive an incompatability warning just prior to the installation).  I've verified that this package was installed into the Dev Org.  However, when I run the "Check Challenge" I receive an error which tells me to make a post here.  The full text of the error is:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KAMWHHAL

I recently created this Dev Org (within the couple months).  The version of the Data.com Assessment package is 3.1.  Any thoughts or ideas on who to resolve this?
My dev org (https://michaelsh-dev-ed.lightning.force.com) does not give me the ability to create a Lightning App with a type of "Home Page" nor am I able to edit my default home page when in the Lightning Experience view.  I'm assuming that this is due to my dev org being on the Spring '16 release.  Is there a schedule/plan to update them to Summer '16?
I get an empty repository warning when I attempt the heroku git:clone -a <APP_NAME> (replacing <APP_NAME> with my app name) from the command line.  I've attempted this several times and still run into the same issue.
So, as part of this module I installed the Data.com Assessment into my Developer Org (note:  I did receive an incompatability warning just prior to the installation).  I've verified that this package was installed into the Dev Org.  However, when I run the "Check Challenge" I receive an error which tells me to make a post here.  The full text of the error is:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KAMWHHAL

I recently created this Dev Org (within the couple months).  The version of the Data.com Assessment package is 3.1.  Any thoughts or ideas on who to resolve this?
Hi,

In the project "Prepare the App for Local Development" (Heroku connect) i have a message saying me that the repository is empty, after trying to clone the app. Code:

heroku git:clone -a <APP_NAME> --> Replacing APP_NAME with my app name

After execute command:
You appear to have cloned an empty repository.. But the app actually exist and form is displayed when i navigate to it.

Can anyone help me with this slightly trouble?

In the session last night, there was a live demo of customizing the hoem page components.  But in TrailHead there's this disclaimer...  "You can’t customize the layout of the Home page, add custom components, or move related lists.", with no follow up about when it will be available like I've seen for other disclaimers.

So what's the real story with customizing the home page?
Hi,

In the project "Prepare the App for Local Development" (Heroku connect) i have a message saying me that the repository is empty, after trying to clone the app. Code:

heroku git:clone -a <APP_NAME> --> Replacing APP_NAME with my app name

After execute command:
You appear to have cloned an empty repository.. But the app actually exist and form is displayed when i navigate to it.

Can anyone help me with this slightly trouble?