• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am using apex scheduler class and apex batch class, I want to know that when i run apex batch class or Scheduler class then it will count against the salesforce daily api limit or not? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
I am using apex scheduler class and apex batch class, I want to know that when i run apex batch class or Scheduler class then it will count against the salesforce daily api limit or not? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
please help me ....

Two team members need to view and update Accounts, but only one should be able to see and edit the Rating field. Create one profile and one permission set with field level security to solve for this use case.The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'. It should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
The permission set must be named ‘Account Rating’ and result in an API name of 'Account_Rating'.Check Challenge
Hi all, I'm getting this error message from the checker "Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Basic Account User' profile did not have the appropriate object and field-level security for the Account object"
I think I've tried every possible way to set up the Basic Account User and Pofiles. I have tried allowing the filed in the profile but not in the permission set, and vice versa as well as a mix of the two. How am I supposed to set up the Basic Account User?? I have been editing the Account settings under the Standard Object Permissions section of the profile, but if there is something else I am supposed to be editing, please let me know. Thanks!
Hi Experts,
I am trying to solve this challenge but not able to solve because of salesfore license issue. Salesforce only allows 2 'Salesfoce' license for DE. Is there a way to solve this challenge? Please help.

Create a Profile and Permission Set to properly handle field access
The Marketing Coordinator and Account Manager both require access to view and update Account Records, but only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit certain fields. Specifically, only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit the Rating field. The Marketing Coordinator should not be able to see or edit the Rating field. Create one profile and one permission set with the appropriate field-level security to solve for this use case.The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'. It should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
The permission set must be named ‘Account Rating’ and result in an API name of 'Account_Rating'.
Project custom object records should only be seen by the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. However, for some Project records, the Training Coordinator must also have Read Only visibility to the Project record.

Create a custom picklist field on the Project object called “Priority” with the following values: High, Medium, and Low. Then create a criteria-based Sharing Rule for Project records where the Priority = High to share those records with the Training Coordinator role.