• Member since 2016
  • Sturgis Consulting, Inc.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I tested this with a fresh developer instance.  Install financial service cloud, then create a person account...all is good.  Then go to package manager and create a namespace, try to create, or update a person account (or any account) and you get: FinServ.AccountTrigger: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: FinServ.MoiExceptionWrapper.ValidationException: Your account record type is missing, a duplicate, or invalid. Ask your admin to check the individual record type configurations in Setup. (FinServ)
I tested this with a fresh developer instance.  Install financial service cloud, then create a person account...all is good.  Then go to package manager and create a namespace, try to create, or update a person account (or any account) and you get: FinServ.AccountTrigger: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: FinServ.MoiExceptionWrapper.ValidationException: Your account record type is missing, a duplicate, or invalid. Ask your admin to check the individual record type configurations in Setup. (FinServ)
I tested this with a fresh developer instance.  Install financial service cloud, then create a person account...all is good.  Then go to package manager and create a namespace, try to create, or update a person account (or any account) and you get: FinServ.AccountTrigger: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: FinServ.MoiExceptionWrapper.ValidationException: Your account record type is missing, a duplicate, or invalid. Ask your admin to check the individual record type configurations in Setup. (FinServ)
I tested this with a fresh developer instance.  Install financial service cloud, then create a person account...all is good.  Then go to package manager and create a namespace, try to create, or update a person account (or any account) and you get: FinServ.AccountTrigger: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: FinServ.MoiExceptionWrapper.ValidationException: Your account record type is missing, a duplicate, or invalid. Ask your admin to check the individual record type configurations in Setup. (FinServ)