• Salesforce

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 

I believe that I have completed all of the requirements within the Create Object Relations Trail - BUT - when I "Check Challenge" - I receive the error message below. 

Error Message:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, User: id value of incorrect type: 00536000001A7k9AAC: [User__c]" 

Error Screen Shot:
User-added image
Additionally - below is a screen shot of the customer object I have created (i.e. Campsite Reservations). 

Please let me know and thanks in advance for the help!

Custom Object Screen Shot ("Campsite Reservations"):

User-added image

Hello, 

I believe that I have completed all of the requirements within the Create Object Relations Trail - BUT - when I "Check Challenge" - I receive the error message below. 

Error Message:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, User: id value of incorrect type: 00536000001A7k9AAC: [User__c]" 

Error Screen Shot:
User-added image
Additionally - below is a screen shot of the customer object I have created (i.e. Campsite Reservations). 

Please let me know and thanks in advance for the help!

Custom Object Screen Shot ("Campsite Reservations"):

User-added image

I have Created the Trail object with Description,Distance,Last Inspection Date fields as per the instruction, Iam able to see all the fields created in the Trail object,  But when i submit, it displays error stating
(Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
All the expected custom fields for the Trail__c object could not be found.)

could you please help me out with this,
I cannot complete the "Create custom objects and custom fields" Challenge. I am getting this error message: 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
All the expected custom fields for the Trail__c object could not be found.

Although I am pretty sure I got the right:
User-added image
What am I missing?
  • December 09, 2015