• Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All, 

I have one managed packed which is already in AppExchange. I have made few updates to it and created new version of managed in packaging org. Please guide me steps to re-publish the new version of managed package to AppExchange.

Thanks,
Veda
Hello,
please tell me about Home page component in lightning experience
Home page component in salesforce classic is compatible with lightning experience?
I have two application which are shown to the home page component in salesforce classic. so Now I want to show them also
in lightning experience.. 
Please provide me any solution regarding it,

Thanks and Regards,
Nansi kela
I have created a list button on a custom object and I set the behavior of the list button to "Display in existing window without sidebar or header".

This List button works fine in Salesforce classic, but when I switch to Salesforce lightning experience it not working properly.

When I click on the list button in Salesforce lightning it doesn't open in the existing window. It opens in a new tab. My requirment is to open the in existing window. 

Any help would be really appreciated.
I am implementing lightning design system and bootstrap at the same time in lightning component, But unable to get the desired UI in responsive mode. 
Can i use both in lightning component.
<script>
$('#tree').checktree();
</script>

how can we make the callouts in batch apex?
Hi,
  I have a Component showing the List of Records already inserted for an Object. In that Component one button is there called "New". I want after clicking on "New" another Modal Pop up will open where user can insert the new values of different fields of the object and can save it. After saving Pop up will close and the List of Record component will be refreshed with the new record addition details in a row along with previously inserted record details in Separate Rows of the Record List.
Hope I could able to make you undertsnad my problem. If you can please reply with Example.
Thanks,
Debasish.
What is the use of casting?
also please explain when to use override in method? and what is the use of static data type?
please explain when should I go for set and list?
Hi All, 

I have one managed packed which is already in AppExchange. I have made few updates to it and created new version of managed in packaging org. Please guide me steps to re-publish the new version of managed package to AppExchange.

Thanks,
Veda
this is my program how to fetch all the myphone,myname fields please tell me
   public class dynamicallsoql {
    public string myname{set;get;}
    public stringmy phone {set;get;}
    public sobject obj {set;get;}
    public list<sobject> sobj{set;get;}
    public dynamicallsoql(){
        database.query('select'myname,myphone 'from' obj);
    }

}
}
Hello,

I have two lookup fields Company name(Account) and Contact Person(Contacts) on Visits object.Based on Company Name selected i want to filter the Contact person.

Thanks.
Hi All,

I need some clarification on when to go for standardcontroller and when to go for custom controller exactly in a vf page.I have a lot of confusion on this.Before designing a vf page how can we know that which controller to use?Can anyone explain me with examples?

Thanks in advance
Enable Quote sObject from Apex Code
Hi,

I am using Quote sObject in Rest API call but in new instance, I have to enable Quote sObject manually by clicking checkbox in Setup -> Quote -> Settings -> Enable Quote.

How can I enable it from Apex Code ??

Please let me know how can I enable it from Apex Code.

Can we put some code in "Post Install Script"? How can we use Metadata in our apex code for enable Quotes when in install package in my customer's account.

I have created a list button on a custom object and I set the behavior of the list button to "Display in existing window without sidebar or header".

This List button works fine in Salesforce classic, but when I switch to Salesforce lightning experience it not working properly.

When I click on the list button in Salesforce lightning it doesn't open in the existing window. It opens in a new tab. My requirment is to open the in existing window. 

Any help would be really appreciated.
Hi,

I am using Quote sObject in Rest API call but in new instance, I have to enable Quote sObject manually by clicking checkbox in Setup -> Quote -> Settings -> Enable Quote.

How can I enable it from Apex Code ??

I tried to find Quote sObject (before enable) in Schema.getGlobalDescribe().values() but there is NO such Quote sObject Type.

Please let me know how can I enable it from Apex Code.

Thanks 
Michael

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it.