• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hi guys,

I am new to the salesforce,i have created a batch apex and deleted opportunties records.i have created class using developer console.i believe now all opprtunies in all apps getting deleted.how to make class will work for particular app. 

Thanks
Polayya Reddy
Hi 

Could you please check the below points and provide your answers

how to Create a  new Account and create a three tasks for it.
how to Create a new Account and attach three attachments for it
how to Write a SOQL to fetch all Accounts including records in Recyclebin.

Thanks

Hi guys,
i am gettting an error showing that attachment pdf doesnot exit any solution for this. 

PageReference pdf = Page.attachmentPDF;
pdf.getParameters().put('id',(String)account.id); pdf.setRedirect(true);
// Take the PDF content Blob b = pdf.getContent();
// Create the email attachment
Messaging.EmailFileAttachment efa = new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment();
efa.setFileName('attachment.pdf');
efa.setBody(b);

Thanks
Reddy
I having issues with passing the recordId from acapBtn.cmp to acapChecklist.com.
acapBtn.cmp

<lightning:navigation aura:id="navigationService"/>

acapBtnController

var recordId = component.get("v.recordId");
       	 component.find("navigationService").navigate({
            type: "standard__component",
            attributes: {
                componentName: "c__acapChecklist"

},
            state: {
                recordId: recordId
            }
        });

I have interface lightning:isUrlAddressable on both the component. It is navigating to the right component; however, it is not passing the recordId value to the acapChecklist.cmp.
Thanks!
Hi 

Could you please check the below points and provide your answers

how to Create a  new Account and create a three tasks for it.
how to Create a new Account and attach three attachments for it
how to Write a SOQL to fetch all Accounts including records in Recyclebin.

Thanks

Hi,

I got the below error, when I create Lead record from Java application using Partner WSDL web service call.

AxisFault
 faultCode: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: Destination URL not reset. The URL returned from login must be set in the SforceService
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
    {urn:fault.partner.soap.sforce.com}UnexpectedErrorFault:<ns1:exceptionCode>UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION</ns1:exceptionCode><ns1:exceptionMessage>Destination URL not reset. The URL returned from login must be set in the SforceService</ns1:exceptionMessage>

UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: Destination URL not reset. The URL returned from login must be set in the SforceService
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.<init>(BeanDeserializer.java:104)
    at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.<init>(BeanDeserializer.java:90)
    at com.sforce.soap.partner.fault.UnexpectedErrorFault.getDeserializer(UnexpectedErrorFault.java:84)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BaseDeserializerFactory.getSpecialized(BaseDeserializerFactory.java:154)
    at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BaseDeserializerFactory.getDeserializerAs(BaseDeserializerFactory.java:84)
    at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.getDeserializer(DeserializationContext.java:464)
    at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.getDeserializerForType(DeserializationContext.java:547)
    at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultDetailsBuilder.onStartChild(SOAPFaultDetailsBuilder.java:157)
    at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.startElement(DeserializationContext.java:1035)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
    at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
    at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
    at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readFromSocket(HTTPSender.java:796)
    at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:144)
    at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
    at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
    at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
    at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)
    at com.sforce.soap.partner.SoapBindingStub.create(SoapBindingStub.java:2657)
    at org.teg.iagent.PartnerAgentProcessor.start(PartnerAgentProcessor.java:482)
    at org.teg.iagent.PartnerAgentProcessor.main(PartnerAgentProcessor.java:82)

and, below is my code to set field values, which I retrieved from a POJO object.

public MessageElement createNewXmlElement(String Name, String nodeValue) throws Exception {

MessageElement msgElement;
        DocumentBuilderFactory documentBuilderFactory = DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance();
        DocumentBuilder documentBuilder = documentBuilderFactory.newDocumentBuilder();
        Document document = documentBuilder.newDocument();

Element xmlEle = document.createElement(Name);
        xmlEle.appendChild(document.createTextNode(nodeValue));

msgElement = new MessageElement(xmlEle);

return msgElement;
    }

I found similar issue in the forum and I am sure, I never called getUserinfo method before the session created. Can anyone help me out from this issue.

Regards,

SuBaa

• April 23, 2012