• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

I would like to create under a separate tab "Knowledge base", where I could upload internal documents for common use (e.g. price lists, fact sheets, presentations, templates...). How can I do that? Or who can help me with that?

SalesForce custom support redirected me to this Forum.
"As we discussed over the call, in order to create a new separate Knowledge Base section, we would need to create a customized Visualforce page, where we can design the page meeting our business needs. We can add quick links to upload, download, view, print etc., internal documents such as price Lists, Fact sheets, Presentations, Templates, Documents etc."

P.S.
I am not a developer
Hi

I would like to create under a separate tab "Knowledge base", where I could upload internal documents for common use (e.g. price lists, fact sheets, presentations, templates...). How can I do that? Or who can help me with that?

SalesForce custom support redirected me to this Forum.
"As we discussed over the call, in order to create a new separate Knowledge Base section, we would need to create a customized Visualforce page, where we can design the page meeting our business needs. We can add quick links to upload, download, view, print etc., internal documents such as price Lists, Fact sheets, Presentations, Templates, Documents etc."

P.S.
I am not a developer