• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are attempting to deploy a community to our dev sandbox from Visual Studio Code. We can successfully deploy most of our code (e.g., base objects, Apex classes, etc.). When we try to deploy the community (the experiences folder), we are getting the following error:

pwrp-community\main\default\experiences\PowerPartner1.site-meta.xml  Implement "forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes" for the Aura component forceCommunity:themeProfileMenu with ID dc38251d-2e1f-428f-8224-9c9f5c62c347 and try again.

The community is built using the "Build Your Own" template and the Ember theme. We don't have any components named "themeProfileMenu", so this error appears to be related to an out-of-the-box Salesforce component.

Has any else experienced this? Does anyone have any ideas for a workaround or further troubleshooting?
I have a visualforce page with an html form.  The form is a post method, has 2 hidden inputs and is targeted to an apex:iframe.  I can't figure out how to get the form to auto-post to eliminate an extra click (submit button) for my users.  The <body onload> does not appear to be working. I'm probably doing it all wrong.  Thanks in advance for your thoughts/input.

<apex:page controller="myController" tabStyle="Contact" showHeader="true" sidebar="true" >
    <html >
        <body onload="document.myForm.submit()" >
            <form action="{!sessionLink}"  method="post" id="myForm" name="myForm" target="myFrame" >
                <input type="hidden" name="X-BEARER-TOKEN" value="{!bearerToken}" />
                <input type="hidden" name="X-REFRESH-TOKEN" value="{!refreshToken}" />
                <center ><input type="submit" name="submit" value="initiate {!vendor} session" /></center>
            </form>
        </body>
    </html>
Hi Experts,
I am looking for a help on how to send a emailtemplate  which is in mailchimp i have created  and then integarted the mailchimp with my sandbox  so nnow i need to access that mailchimp and should send an email to the list of users using apex method in which the list  is passing as an argument in my apex  method 

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.