• Project Manager
  • OutboundEngine

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to coding as well as to the Lightning Experience. I am trying to create a Custom Lightning Component for a specific Related List so I can create a tab for it on the Lightning App Builder. For example, when viewing an account, I would like to create a custom tab titled "Contacts" that will show me the related contacts for that account. vs. having all the related lists under the "Related" tab. I would also like to do this for other related lists (including custom object related lists), but if provided with assistance for the Custom Lightning Component for the Contacts I can figure it out. Thanks!
I am new to coding as well as to the Lightning Experience. I am trying to create a Custom Lightning Component for a specific Related List so I can create a tab for it on the Lightning App Builder. For example, when viewing an account, I would like to create a custom tab titled "Contacts" that will show me the related contacts for that account. vs. having all the related lists under the "Related" tab. I would also like to do this for other related lists (including custom object related lists), but if provided with assistance for the Custom Lightning Component for the Contacts I can figure it out. Thanks!