• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the "Controlling Access to Fields" challenge it says:

The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'.

No problem with the first part, but it doesn't give me an option to enter an API name, or even see it. I've tried it with both the enhanced profile interface and without it.

When I cloned the profile, it should have filled the spaces with underscores. So, I don't expect it to fail. I'd just like to check that it's correct. I looked at the documentation for the clone page and did a general search in the documentation. Nothing.

Help appreciated.
In the "Controlling Access to Fields" challenge it says:

The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'.

No problem with the first part, but it doesn't give me an option to enter an API name, or even see it. I've tried it with both the enhanced profile interface and without it.

When I cloned the profile, it should have filled the spaces with underscores. So, I don't expect it to fail. I'd just like to check that it's correct. I looked at the documentation for the clone page and did a general search in the documentation. Nothing.

Help appreciated.
I've searched the boards here to find my exact problem, but I cannot find one like it. 

User-added image

I do not understand what I need to do in order to set the default to prospecting. This is the 3rd time that I've restarted from scratch, and I'm starting to get very frustrated. 
I am trying to complete the Trailhead Module "Data Security: Controlling Access to Fields"

Create a Profile and Permission Set to properly handle field access

The Marketing Coordinator and Account Manager both require access to view and update Account Records, but only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit certain fields. Specifically, only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit the Rating field. The Marketing Coordinator should not be able to see or edit the Rating field. Create one profile and one permission set with the appropriate field-level security to solve for this use case.The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'. It should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
The permission set must be named ‘Account Rating’ and result in an API name of 'Account_Rating'.

This is driving me absolutely insane.  

I created a custom profile named Basic Account User, it is Read on the Account Object and the Rating field is unchecked for both Read and Edit.  
I created a permission set named Account Rating, it is Read & Edit on the Account Object and the Rating field is checked for both Read & Edit.  
I have both the profile and permission set assigned to the other user in my Dev Org.  I logged in as this user and the permission set is functioning as expected.  With the permission set he can see and edit the rating field, without the permission set he can't see it at all.

Yet I keep receiving the "The 'Basic Account User' profile did not have the appropriate object and field-level security for the Account object" error message.

What am I missing? I have tried every conceivable combination.
Having a challenging day with all of my Trailhead exercises today, All 3 have not gone well, I guess this is a learning experience

Ok, here is the error I'm receiving for his challenge. 
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
A Visualforce page named 'FlowPage' was not found.

I will add the screenshots below:
1. New Customer Flow
New Customer Flow
2. FlowScreen
2. FlowScreen

3. Account Creation
Account Creation
3. Contact Creation

4. Contact Creation
Opportunity Creation

4. Opportunity

I will add the screenshots for the Visual Force Pages on part II of this
Hello everyone, I've been working on this challenge in the Date Security portion of Trailhead for some time but need some help (See below)

The challenge requires a profile to be created with the following traits:
    Name: Account Reviewer
    Salesforce license type
    Only read access to Account object. (And no access to any other object in the Org)

Understand that I did read the indepth reading before hand and I created a read-only clone profile in the Accounts profile list but am stuck as how to proceed from there. Challenge error states: Challenge not yet complete ... here's what's wrong: The 'Account Reviewer' profile does not work as expected. Please Advise.
Hi there, I 'm trying to complete the "Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder" challenge in TrailHead but I get the following error :
Encountered unhandled fault when running process Update_contact_adress/
301240000004FXO exception by user/organization: 00D24000000JsNt/{4}

The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Account.ShippingCountry because it hasn't been set or assigned.
caused by element : FlowRecordUpdate.myRule_1_A1
caused by: The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Account.ShippingCountry because it hasn't been set or assigned.
Salesforce Error ID: 490660201-42718 (736882147)

Any idea what could be could wrong ?