• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I want to create a checkbox field on custom object, and enable edit access only for user lookup field on Opportunity object.
Could someone please help me to implement this.
Please help me with the code to unlock Opportunity record submitted for approval.
Hi 
Can you please help using batch apex to send approval reminder email to pending approver on Opportunity. I have an approval process setup with few related users as approvers, but to send the reminder email, time-based workflow process won't help as it needs to pick current pending approver name. Is there a way to capture the pending approver name in custom field and use it in workflow to send email alert? Or, can we have a batch class for this?

I have found below query to get the current pending approver name. Please let me know how to use it in batch apex to send reminder email after 48 hours of submitting for approval.

SELECT CompletedDate, ElapsedTimeInDays, ElapsedTimeInHours, ElapsedTimeInMinutes, Id, ProcessDefinitionId, Status, SubmittedById, TargetObjectId FROM ProcessInstance WHERE TargetObjectId = 'aaaaaaaa' And Status ='Pending'

SELECT ActorId,Comments,CreatedById,CreatedDate, ElapsedTimeInDays, ElapsedTimeInHours,   ElapsedTimeInMinutes,Id, OriginalActorId, ProcessInstanceId,  StepNodeId,StepStatus, SystemModstamp FROM ProcessInstanceStep where ProcessInstanceId='bbbbbbb'

Thanks.
Hi
Contract name/number in list view doesn't have hyperlink in lightning, so we are not able to open records from list view.
Please help.
Thanks.
Hi
I am trying to change Case owner in lighting, but I get the 'This page isn't available in Salesforce Lightning Experience or mobile app.' error when I click on Change next to owner name on layout. Could someone please help on this.
Thanks.
Hi,
I am unable to create Opportunity with CRED permissions on profile. On click of New Opportunity, I am able to see the record type selection page, but when I select record type and click on Continue button, it says Insufficient privileges. Could someone please help me with this?
Thanks.
Hi,

We have a few custom fields say A, B and C, all these are a lookup to User fields. The goal is to share the Account record with any User populated in the custom fields A, B or C. 
How can we create a sharing rule for this? Can we have public group with user names ? 
Please suggest me on this.

Thanks.
Hi,

We have a requirement, to add a related list on Account layout,
1. the list should display 4 rows of data, when the 5th entry comes, the 1st entry should disappear. 
2. each entry must be a link to vf page displaying certain fields.

Please help me with the ideas of how this could be implemented.

Thanks.

Hi,

We have accidentally made some record update in our org, but we now want to know who was the last modified user before we made the changes.
Is there a way to get this in Salesforce?

Thanks.
Hi,

I want to create a checkbox field on custom object, and enable edit access only for user lookup field on Opportunity object.
Could someone please help me to implement this.
Please help me with the code to unlock Opportunity record submitted for approval.
Hi
I am trying to change Case owner in lighting, but I get the 'This page isn't available in Salesforce Lightning Experience or mobile app.' error when I click on Change next to owner name on layout. Could someone please help on this.
Thanks.
Hi,
I am unable to create Opportunity with CRED permissions on profile. On click of New Opportunity, I am able to see the record type selection page, but when I select record type and click on Continue button, it says Insufficient privileges. Could someone please help me with this?
Thanks.
Hi,

We have a few custom fields say A, B and C, all these are a lookup to User fields. The goal is to share the Account record with any User populated in the custom fields A, B or C. 
How can we create a sharing rule for this? Can we have public group with user names ? 
Please suggest me on this.

Thanks.
Hi,

We have accidentally made some record update in our org, but we now want to know who was the last modified user before we made the changes.
Is there a way to get this in Salesforce?

Thanks.
Hi All,

I'm a bit confused on this. if we have a standard user profile with (CRED) on all objects and OWD set for private (let's say on Opportunity object)

Will the standard user be able to CRED on any opportunity record (owned or not-owned)? or will they have zero access to opportunity records they do not own?

I was under the impression that the user will have zero access to CRED any records they do not own. Unless permitted by role hierachy or sharing rules.

Thanks alot everyone

Pedro

Hi,

I need to send Remainder mails to users based on specific period of time using apex ccode.Could you please help me on this. As i am new to this sales force idont have idea.

Please share sample code or links which will be useful to complete my Task.

Regards

Lakshmi Prasanna.

I am trying to do a relationship query for EmailMessages associated with a Case.  However, something seems to be "special" about this relationship.

Normally, I can retrieve related lists like this:

SELECT id, (SELECT CommentBody FROM Case.CaseComments) FROM Case WHERE id = '50050000003DZRB'

However, this approach doesn't seem to work with EmailMessages.  I don't see any related list for EmailMessages in the Enterprise WSDL, but surprisingly, a relatinship does show up in the schema browser Apex Toolkit for Eclipse.  However the relationship looks "funny" there - you can't drill into it like you can with the other Case relationships (it has a blue ball next to it instead of a plus sign), so you can't view the relationship name.  For the sake of trying everything, I experimented with some guesses at the relationship name -

(SELECT id FROM Case.EmailMessages)
(SELECT id FROM Case.CaseEmailMessages)
(SELECT id FROM Case.Emails)
(SELECT id FROM Case.CaseEmails)

None of these worked.  But it feels like this should be doable - the EmailMessage object has a "ParentID" field that points back to the Case, so I can always do a separate SOQL query on EmailMessage.  But I'd hoped to use a relationship query here, for various reasons.

Can anyone explain the apparently "special" relationship from Case to EmailMessage?